- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT One Cloud Lync provides the perfect platform to enhance worldwide communication at Integreon
Cloud-based approach speeds deployment
As chief information officer for legal outsourcer, Integreon, Thomas Jaycox understands the value of the knowledge and experience of its 2,200 associates.Helping them collaborate, wherever in the world they worked, would unlock that value for everyone.
BT was chosen to provide a cloud-based Microsoft Lync solution, complemented with audio bridging, for the company’s power-user community. Giving Integreon the perfect way of raising productivity and improving sustainability, that collaboration platform now also forms part of the company’s CSR programme.
For us, collaboration is a no-brainer. It’s a must to help respond effectively to our customers, improve productivity, reduce business travel and extend our reach.”
– Thomas Jaycox, Chief Information Officer, Integreon
- With 2,200 associates around the globe collaboration is vital
- BT One Cloud Lync and BT One Collaborate audio bridging chosen
- Half the normal time to deploy
- Productivity boosted by more accessible people
- Business travel slashed – saving money, speeding decision-making and improving sustainability
- Lync also enhances the company’s CSR programme
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Integreon gets instant messaging, presence, enterprise voice, web conferencing and multi-party HD video conferencing launched with a single click.
Getting your voice heard clearly
Greater quality and reliability of worldwide voice communications with much reduced toll charges; Integreon gets this with audio bridging
Demolishing communication barriers
Integreon breaks down organisational silos through substantially improved person-to-person interaction.
Giving back to the community
Integreon CRP programme at Indian academy for hearing impaired uses remote teaching with lip-reading and signing over video.
View the full case study on SlideShare