- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT managed security services help Nationwide guard against ever-changing security threats
A comprehensive security risk framework
Mobile and online banking are seeing significant and continuing growth. But so are threats to IT and network security. With members using more services digitally alongside established channels, Debra Bailey, CIO at Nationwide, is taking a fresh look.
Seeking expertise, proven by a successful track record, Debra turned to BT. Based on a longstanding foundation of trust, the two companies joined forces to further protect Nationwide both now and in the future. The security of the company’s members and their information assets continues to be of prime importance.
We regard it very much as a partnership. That’s made stronger by the fact that the two organisations have similar cultures. And we know BT has the capability and expertise across the globe in an area that Nationwide doesn’t.”
- Debra Bailey, Chief Information Officer, Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide: Partnering with BT to protect its members
The world’s largest building society teams up with BT to protect its assets from the security threat landscape.
- Nationwide is the world’s largest building society with 15 million members and 17,000 employees
- Nationwide and BT have a longstanding relationship and strong mutual trust
- Ever more services are available digitally so Nationwide has an intense focus on security
- Six-year BT contract covers all aspects of IT and network security, incorporating design, implementation, and 24-hour proactive and reactive monitoring
- BT operational teams are permanently based in the Nationwide enterprise command centre
- Comprehensive risk framework aims to over-achieve regulatory security standards
Seeking security safeguards
Recent high-profile cases have highlighted the need for banks and other financial services institutions to be super-safe when it comes to security.
Assuring defences against security-threats
Malcontents with mischief at heart are bad enough, but it’s cyber-criminals who pose the most threatening scenarios. Not only playing havoc with customers’ personal information the damage to banks’ reputations can take a long time to repair.
When it comes to security it’s wise to follow the leader
BT was there at the start of the internet. The cyber-security expertise it’s attained since then puts it at the industry’s forefront and in a position to protect its customers in the years ahead.
View the full case study on SlideShare