- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT customer contact solution offers dynamic help desk for Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
Flexible answer for IT service demands
Today’s healthcare professionals need technology at their fingertips. And if they’re constantly on the move, like those at Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust, real time support is vital. But the Trust’s IT help desk couldn’t meet the demand. With outdated systems and overworked staff, Mike Jones, director of information management and technology, went looking for the IT equivalent of a shot of adrenalin.
BT Cloud Contact led the revival. Not only optimising people’s time, new performance data gives Mike’s team the tools they need to keep an eye on things. Customer satisfaction is much improved and staff morale is better because that enhanced service is visible to all.
The help desk is the window to all our services. We’ve greatly improved its responsiveness and set the bar higher as a foundation for future improvements in our IT service maturity.”
- Mike Jones, Director of Information Management and Technology, Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Serving the needs of 4,500-strong mobile workforce
- Busy weeks could leave issues outstanding
- BT Cloud Contact flexible and quick to install
- Low capital investment with pay-as-you-go pricing
- Call waiting times and abandonment rates plummet
- 10 agents now handle 2,000 calls a month with ease
Make use of management information
When call answering is unstructured it’s difficult to know how good (or bad) your service really is. To optimise your customer contacts there’s no substitute for having performance data at your fingertips in real time.
Get quick-to-install advantages
Want to get out of a hole in a hurry? A cloud-based contact centre solution can be installed in weeks rather than months and needs no investment in on-site hardware. A browser’s all you need to get going.
Flexible solution whether small or large
Almost unheard of contact centre scalability means our cloud-based solution is suitable for companies ranging from SMEs to multinationals. And with flexible pay-as-you-go pricing it suits any sized purse or pocket.
View the full case study on SlideShare