- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using BT websites (website), or any part of it.
BT may modify these conditions from time to time and accordingly you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions. By using the website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. The content available on the website is for general interest only and BT does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk.
2. The content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the website including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
3. The availability, provision and use of the products and services described on this website may be subject to legal restrictions in certain countries. Some features and capabilities of the services described may be unavailable or restricted by law.
4. BT excludes all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
5. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods (including software) or services offered by third parties via the website or on the Internet. BT will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk.
6. These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.