- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Helping travellers satisfaction soar to new heights.
Today’s smartphone-armed passengers demand superb customer service and if they get it, they’ll recommend you to others. If not, they’ll tell the world on social media.
We help the airline and travel industry:
- Deliver a great travel experience and foster loyalty: We provide modular contact centre solutions that offer a real time, single view of the customer at all touch points, big data analysis and visualisation tools to help airlines monitor and react to social media sentiment, personalised video to let travellers feel truly special and call recording for training and regulatory compliance purposes
- Realise the possibilities of the cloud: We enable the airline and travel industry to better use their resources offering a unified environment that allows for least cost routing to the appropriately skilled agents in the right geographic location, leading to better control of revenue streams
- Work in harmony: We bring together mobility solutions such as Work Force Management, RFID tracking systems for asset management and collaboration services for the other aviation stakeholders to speed up airplane turnaround time
- Expand anywhere and run profitable operations: We offer world class connectivity and local call centre numbers around the world, so that airlines can expand faster by delivering calls to agents who speak the languages of their customers.
Travel Experience of the Future
Today's airline passengers expect a seamless and pain free experience from the minute they start planning a trip. View this video to find out how BT's mobility and collaboration solutions can enhance the customer experience and improve business performance.
Whether it’s delays caused by bad weather at an airport around the world or an aircraft with a technical issue elsewhere, we’re now able to execute contact centre contingency plans to support our guest much more quickly.”
- Ruth Birkin, Head of Global Call Centres at Etihad Airways
Air China needed to establish a presence in Europe that would be sensitive to local cultural and language requirements. We chose Estonia as the base for a new contact centre, based upon the existence of a strong pool of skills and talent as well as favourable labour rates.”
- Davey Chen, IT Director at Air China
Previously if we had to look for a new telephone number for somewhere we didn’t have an office, I wouldn’t even want to think about the effort involved. Now I just send an email to BT and in a couple of weeks the numbers are ready.”
- Rodrigo Ribeiro, IT-Telecommunications Manager, Latin America & Caribbean Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Enabling travel agents and hotel chains to delight their guests
Online travel agent Agoda want to look local to their customers on the phone. We provide local phone numbers everywhere they operate. We route calls to local language speakers in any of their 22 offices worldwide or their contact centres in Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur or Budapest.
We provide Occidental with an end to end communications ecosystem including global MPLS network with WAN optimisation for ERP systems, IP voice, LANs, unified communications and data centre co-location.
BT’s management of the transition was amazing, unbelievable. An excellent job is an understatement.”
– Eduardo Acosta, Regional IT Manager, Occidental Hotels and Resorts
Connecting you with the wider air industry
Our unified communications, conferencing and collaboration services help you confer more easily with airport authorities, tour operators, freight forwarders and customs authorities.
We can provide field automation services for ground staff, and managed mobility solutions for air crew and travelling executives.
We offer a communications platform that links together all EU customs authorities to effect the pre-notification required by Import Control Systems legislation.
Our Cargo Community System allows importers and exporters to gain faster UK customs clearance.
And we allow cargo carriers, handlers and forwarders to monitor shipments across the whole airfreight community by putting them on a common communications platform.