- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Simplify your organisation’s varied communications technologies
The global village is shrinking. Being able to provide an environment for quick and informed decision making, efficient and timely communications, and better ways of working, is vital to continued business success.
Sounds simple enough. But, like many other companies, you may have invested in different Unified Communications applications from different vendors and they may operate on different platforms and may need different devices! If that’s the case, you may find that you’re not enjoying all the benefits that you could get with UC.
The Hybrid Architecture Quick Start from BT Advise One will help put that right. A condensed two to four-week consultancy process, the Quick Start will point out the gaps and help you work through the challenges of managing a multi-vendor UC environment.
What it costs
What it costs
For detailed information on pricing, click “Get a quote” on the right or contact your BT Account Manager.
More reasons to buy
We’re with you from start to finish
We don’t just give out great advice, we’re with you from start to finish. We consult with you, then design your UC strategy, before helping implement the solutions across your organisation.
Our UC experts across the globe will show you how to bring together your existing and any future investments to create a seamless experience for your end-users. This will help improve your productivity and reduce your costs. It will also protect any previous investments and open the way to adopt BYOD and federation strategies in the future.
What you’ll get – an actionable plan
The Quick Start will establish your starting position and give you a gap analysis based on your ideal outcome. Working with you we’ll deliver:
- a high-level documented hybrid architecture, specific to your needs and objectives. It’ll cover both your current and future business, architectural and technical drivers
- a plan of action to reach UC, with specific recommendations for next steps based on the hybrid architecture
- guidance about principles to be used for UC governance decisions
The BT Advise One Hybrid Architecture Quick Start is available globally.