- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
Meet the Benelux leadership team
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Global expansion sees Houlder introduce BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute to power Microsoft Office 365
The beauty of cloud-based collaboration tools
Global expansion sees Houlder running projects across the UK, in the Gulf of Mexico and in South Korean shipyards, among many. With a worldwide team of almost 200 professionals, collaboration is critical to keeping everything in step. Key was the adoption of cloud-based Microsoft Office 365, in line with the company’s strategy of effectively managing in-house infrastructure.
The stroke of genius by Andy Matthews was to leverage BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute—also used by Houlder for Microsoft Azure—to carry the Microsoft Office 365 traffic. That way the company’s collaborative tools are independent of the public internet, assuring the highest availability and security levels.
BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute brings with it a management wrap that matches the service levels enjoyed by enterprise networks. It confers greater integrity and robustness to the cloud, something you don’t get with public internet connections.”
- Andy Matthews, IT Manager, Houlder
- Point-to-point VPNs created an administrative nightmare
- Houlder moved its network to the BT IP Connect Global cloud
- Migrated apps from standalone servers to Microsoft Azure
- Secure pathway to Microsoft cloud via BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute
- Microsoft Office 365 global rollout gets same BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute simplicity and security
- Assured connectivity to carrier-class standards with SLA guarantees
BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute within the BT cloud-of-clouds vision
Offering a secure, high-speed pathway from the BT IP Connect Global cloud to the Microsoft cloud BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute is part of the BT cloud-of-clouds vision. It enables firms to eliminate multiple cloud routes, while no longer depending on sometimes-fragile and not-always-secure internet links.
Premium service for Microsoft Office 365
When Microsoft Office 365 is the chosen collaborative platform for a service business BT Cloud Connect ExpressRoute uses the attributes of the BT IP Connect Global cloud to assure premium service levels the whole world over.
Fully managed service escapes internal restrictions
Take your business to the next level of efficiency by migrating multiple networks to BT IP Connect Global. This BT managed service offers a single platform bringing voice, video, mobile and conferencing services together.
View the full case study on SlideShare