- Products & Solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
Meet the Benelux leadership team
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT provides peerless secure communications for international political event
Services of the highest order
When there’s a show in town it pays to plan ahead. If that show brings together 60 world leaders, appointing communications professionals with tried and tested track records is a wise precaution.
Sarah Billson, deputy commercial director at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, faced that situation when NATO Summit Wales 2014 came to Celtic Manor. With only six weeks to bring it all together, a top-flight BT team was assembled.
People attending the Summit probably never even thought to ask what made their telecoms 100 per cent secure and fully available at all times. And that’s how it should be.
BT worked extremely hard and long hours to deliver the secure core infrastructure required for the event.”
– Russell Phillips, Vice President, Facilities, Celtic Manor
- 4,000 delegates and 1,500 reporters demanding security and resilience of the highest order
- President Obama, Chancellor Merkel, President Hollande and Prime Minister Cameron were in attendance
- Six weeks to provide a complex service mix including 350 telephone lines, 65 ISDN channels, and foolproof security
Helping shape ideas worldwide
Communications are crucial in any leadership summit. BT is able to deliver flexible collaborative technologies spanning voice and unified communications even for an event lasting just a few days.
Defending against cyber threats
The higher the target’s profile, the greater the level of threat, which is why it pays to work with a provider that’s got an unblemished security track record in events like the G8 Conference in Northern Ireland and the Commonwealth Games in Scotland.
Expecting responsiveness as standard
The ability to assemble a multi-disciplinary, security-vetted team and have everything up and running in weeks instead of months is one reason BT services are prized by customers such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
View the full case study on SlideShare