- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
Meet the Benelux leadership team
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Cloud-based platform streamlines enterprise voice, presence, instant messaging and conferencing
Building a platform for the future
BT has secured a contract with Nutreco, a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed, for the delivery of a complete, cloud-based, unified communications and collaboration (UCC) solution. BT will streamline Nutreco telephony, presence, instant messaging and conferencing capabilities onto a single cloud platform – on a pay-per-user basis – for up to 5,000 users globally.
By enabling collaboration across audio, video and web conferencing, the BT solution speeds up decision-making and will increase the productivity of Nutreco employees. The global scale of the solution will help the company achieve its growth ambitions in markets like Latin America and Asia Pacific.
BT is one of the very few providers capable of delivering global collaboration solutions based on Microsoft Skype for Business, a well-known solution appreciated by our users.”
- Henry van de Ven, CIO, Nutreco
- Nutreco telephony, presence, instant messaging and conferencing on a single, unified platform
- Realising the BT cloud of clouds vision to bring together best-in-class cloud services for real-time global collaboration and reduced travel
- Based on BT One Cloud Microsoft to deliver significant cost savings by routing international calls over the BT global network
- Pay-per-user for up to 5,000 Nutreco people globally, reducing the volume of email and voicemail as employees collaborate in real time
- Underpinned by BT One Voice SIP trunking simplifying the core infrastructure and eliminating investment in hardware
The BT cloud of clouds vision
Aiming to empower organisations to connect easily and securely to the applications and data they need, wherever they’re hosted, the BT cloud of clouds vision brings together the best collaboration services – our own and those of our world class partners.
Hosted Microsoft app benefits
BT One Cloud Microsoft delivers significant cost savings, for example by routing international calls over the BT global network and reducing the volume of email and voicemail as employees collaborate in real time.
BT One Voice SIP Trunking
The BT One Voice SIP trunking service enables cost-effective call routing, helps reduce costs by simplifying the core network, and eliminates the need for investment in hardware.
Enabling real-time global collaboration
BT enterprise-grade cloud services improve employees’ working conditions by enabling real-time, global collaboration and reducing the need to travel. Offered on a pay-per-user basis a BT cloud solution is also designed to improve the customer experience.