- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
Meet the Benelux leadership team
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team
- Let's Talk
- My Account
The value we deliver.
BT is one of the world’s leading providers of communications services and solutions, with customers in 180 countries.
We operate globally and deliver locally, with 17,000 Global Services experts serving leading multinational companies.
Our unique breadth of scope, reach and capability helps you solve the most complex business communications requirements on a global scale. We’re innovative in our thinking and dependable in our delivery.
We organise our business around you, with specialist industry practices underpinned by world leading security and customer service.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, is a powerful combination of cloud services, IT integration skills, global network and professional security expertise. It allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, regardless of where they’re hosted and where you’re based.
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
BT: using technology to create new possibilities
At BT connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you.
Many great multinationals and international institutions are headquartered in the Benelux, and our local team serves them with strong propositions in areas such as cloud, security and collaboration. I look forward to working closely with our customers in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg so that they can better leverage the opportunities of today’s digital world, and accelerate their success across Europe and beyond.”
- Fabrice De Windt, CEO, BT Benelux
- BT has more than 25 years of local experience in the region; in Belgium since 1988, in The Netherlands since 1989 and in Luxembourg since the late 90s.
- BT provides a broad portfolio of services across the three countries, including network and IT services, professional services and wholesale services.
- Around 1,100 people support BT customers in Benelux, including approximately 450 BT Advise professional services consultants.
- Offices in Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg.
- Extensive domestic IP VPN, Ethernet and Internet services through BT’s global network and strong local assets including more than 6,700 km of fibre network in the Netherlands and 1,100 km fibre backbone in Belgium. Low cost DSL available.
- Our Benelux network footprint includes 65 PoPs, including 7 GPoPs and a city fibre network covering 10 cities.
- Our network is directly connected to 62 data centres in the Benelux (and includes almost all Dutch telehouses).
- Dual data centre capability in the Netherlands, with BT owned data centres in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Nieuwegein.
- Strong professional services capabilities with approximately 450 local specialists in BT Advise – the global team of experts who deliver consulting, systems integration and managed services. In the Benelux, this team also delivers ICT staffing and co-sourcing services.
- BT serves around 400 customers in the Benelux, including many major brands and public sector organisations like Philips, Van Oord, Arcadis, CEVA, ArcelorMittal, NATO and the ESA (European Space Agency), Nutreco, Exact, KPMG; Prorail; Alcatel Lucent; St. Antonius Hospital Group; Staples; ABInbev, EU, Solvay...
BT received Cisco’s 'Service Provider Partner of the Year‘ award for The Netherlands, based on the significant progress it made with further developing its Cisco-based Cloud & Managed Services portfolio (2016).
BT achieved Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Authorised Technology Provider (ATP) certification in the Benelux. Cisco ACI is a software-defined data centre solution that enables organisations to roll-out their enterprise applications faster and easier (2016).
BT received Cisco’s ‘Services Partner of the Year’ award for Belgium & Luxembourg, recognising BT’s proactive network operating centre (NOC) service based on Cisco’s Smart Collector (2015).
In Belgium, BT ranks 21st in the Data News ICT Top 1000 (Dec. 2015).