- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
Meet the Benelux leadership team
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Protect your organisation
Comprehensive and fully integrated cyber security for your organisation.
Some organisations and sectors face more complex security threats than others and as a result are more likely to get continuous attention from the most sophisticated attackers. Defending your organisation against these threats successfully is a complex task. Failure to adequately protect your business could lead to loss of data, revenue, brand reputation, and customer loyalty.
With operations in over 180 countries supporting some of the world’s largest companies, from financial institutions to pharmaceuticals, we have a unique perspective on cyber crime. We know that an attack can happen at any time.
So we’ve built a team of 2,500 experts who are constantly watching, learning, predicting and responding to threats to protect us and our customers. So you can rely on us to protect you.
- Enhance your situational awareness and reduce risk, through Cyber Security from BT. We can bring together multiple data sources from across your IT, Security and Applications infrastructure and combine it with other sources such as social media & threat intelligence then analyse it using our proprietary big data platform that can work out immediately which systems might be under threat. Our advanced analytics engine then classifies the threat, based on its signature, and determines how serious a particular attack may be to your organisation taking into consideration the multiple layers of defence between an attacker and the vulnerable asset subject to attack.
- Spot threats, respond quickly and demonstrate compliance with our tailored visualisation dashboards. Our technology and process combined with our people enable faster detection and response to risks, threats and vulnerabilities using world class visualisation and analytic techniques on a single screen.
Effective cyber security improves the security of your business.
To improve your security, we recommend that you:
- Make sure you invest in data visualisation technology, so that your analysts can reduce the time taken to detect the genuine threats.
- Protect your organisation with a simplified incident response process, making it quicker to defend your assets.
- Avoid having data in multiple places and interrogated using multiple tools, because information might get missed.
- Consider investing in and integrating external intelligence feeds with internal security events.
- Enable a distributed big data platform so that you have the capacity to deal with an ever-growing amount of threat intelligence.
How we can help
Managing your cyber security in-house can be complex and costly.
We know the key challenges in professionally managing cyber security. That’s why by working with us we can help you to:
Decrease the time taken to identify and mitigate threats
Time costs money. The longer it takes to identify a threat, the more costly and time-consuming it is to remediate. Your threat visualisation dashboards may no longer be helping you to see the real threats quickly enough to take a proactive stance. Data and business assets may be exposed for longer, increasing the potential damage to company brand and reputation. Our service helps you decrease the time to identify and classify threats to your organisation.
Enhance your detailed security intelligence
Making sense of both structured and unstructured data and contextualising the output requires specialist products and tools, as well as security experts to determine next steps. The tools to drill into these data sources are niche and expensive, and the experts are difficult to recruit and retain. Our analytics engine brings the best capabilities together to analyse and contextualise data for you.
Leverage the data you have
The amount of data that’s available to inform your security decisions is immense, but unless you can access and make the most of the information it’s useless. With an ever-increasing number of alerts you may be finding that you need to significantly scale your capacity to deal with these alerts. We can help you make sense of the data.
Make the most of existing investments
You’ve already invested in specific analyst feeds or engines and want to make the most of that investment, but you may discover that you need other sources of intelligence. It’s costly to re-architect your solution or bring in new vendors. It’s also time-consuming to work out what you need and who the best suppliers are.