- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
Meet the Benelux leadership team
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Dedicated cloud infrastructure hosting
BT Private Compute
Dedicated cloud infrastructure hosting
BT Private Compute
BT Private Compute offers private, dedicated cloud data centre infrastructure services. It can be managed by BT in a BT shared facility or managed by you in your own data centre — either way, you get data centre infrastructure set aside for your exclusive use (and the security reassurance that comes with that).
- BT Private Compute
BT Private Compute lets you build private cloud services from proven modular templates enabling designs that can integrate with existing systems in a way that’s specific to you. We can manage your private data centre in one of our shared facilities, giving you the added security that goes with infrastructure set aside exclusively for you.
BT’s experts will supply, install, configure, and maintain the infrastructure service, leaving your IT team free to focus on innovations and applications to drive your business forward.
Now your organisation can truly realise the full benefits of virtualisation - more efficient use of server capacity and lower costs per application which can be assigned to each department.
By breaking the barriers between traditional IT silos, our solution enables rapid provisioning and gives access to service catalogues and meaningful performance metrics.
- BT Private Compute on-premises
BT Private Compute on-premises simplifies your IT systems and infrastructure so you can reduce your costs and speed up the time to deploy new applications and services.
A single solution from a single supplier, our service takes the best of breed and consolidates it down to a easy to manage set of technologies - consolidating networks, servers, storage and virtualisation into one scalable platform that you own.
Delivered and installed to a datacentre location of your choice, we provide cloud-ready equipment dedicated for your use only. Whilst providing a fast, cost efficient and simple entry point to private cloud computing, our solution also reduces your procurement cycle meaning you get the benefits faster.
- BT Private Compute orchestrate
BT Private Compute orchestrate accelerates your journey to a private or hybrid cloud. Our service cloud-enables your existing infrastructure in your datacentre so you can build and manage your own cloud solution in minutes.
By re-using existing infrastructure, you can leverage the investments you have already extending its life while improving business agility. Our service also gives you the ability to connect your own on site resources to our network of cloud-enabled datacentres giving you extended global reach and additional capacity whenever you require.
Our solution is hardware agnostic, meaning the hypervisor and hardware you also have installed in your datacentre can be readily cloud-enabled. By using proven modular templates, you and your users can simply and easily create your own private cloud ‘out of the box’ in your own datacentre all without committing to additional CAPEX spend.
- The ability to do more with less – since consolidating and virtualising IT platforms frees up financial and management resources.
- Speed to market - By cloud enabling your IT platforms end users can design, build and manage their own projects improving speed to market and deliver benefits back to the business faster.
- Flexibility and scalability – as computing power, network resources and data storage can be scaled by your IT department or the end users to match changes in their business needs
- Latest technology – BT has invested heavily in research and development, leaving you to focus on your core business
- Reduced risk – one supplier on a single contract gives the simplicity of one point of contact, while deploying new applications becomes more predictable and straightforward
- Lower total cost of ownership – reducing complexity and management of IT infrastructure can help lower total cost of ownership by up to 40 per cent.
- IT agility - Cloud enabling your IT infrastructure (private cloud) can save you time with new platforms built in hours rather than weeks enabling you to realise costs savings and revenue opportunities much quicker.
- Greener by design – exploiting the latest technology means more environmental efficiency and a lower carbon footprint
- Provided by BT for use in your own data centre or as a fully managed service in a secure BT managed data centre with the ability to be fully implemented into a private cloud environment
The lead time for creating a virtual machine means we’re now able to do in less than 24 hours, what used to take us six weeks.”
- Paul Brimacombe, Technical Services Manager, Surrey Police
Private Compute on-premises
Private Compute orchestrate
BT data centre
Customer data centre
Enterprise class blades
Enterprise class storage
Build specification to order
Global reach, local service
We can deliver service at your location or from 48 BT data centres around the world. We can offer everything from secure telehousing to managed hosting services as well as public, private and hybrid cloud services, or any combination you need.
Dedicated cloud infrastructure hosting your IT