- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Markets we serve
- Why BT Federal
BT Federal was created to serve the US Federal Government. Offering the full spectrum of BT products and services, we custom tailor solutions to satisfy the unique needs of even the most demanding and complex US Government customers.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
How to contact BT Federal.
BT Federal is well established in the US and around the world. Powered by BT, we have the largest, most reliable, and highest-rated global telecom services capabilities in the world.
Products & Solutions
Amazon Direct Connect
BT Cloud Connect Direct – Amazon Web Services
High performance connectivity to Amazon Web Services
When your organisation needs high performance connectivity to Amazon Web Services, our Cloud Connect Direct service is the intelligent choice. Cloud Connect Direct gives you the MPLS connection between BT’s IP Connect MPLS IP VPN service and Amazon Web Services.
The Cloud and Amazon Web Services is becoming a foundation of the way we work today, so you need a network connection that gives you all the benefits of cloud with the comfort of connectivity you can depend on. The Cloud Connect Direct service to Amazon Web Services provides
- Compatible with all AWS Services. Cloud Connect Direct is a network service, and works with all AWS services that are accessible over the Internet, such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC).
- Consistent, high performance. With the Cloud Connect Direct service your connectivity is over a private MPLS network and managed end to end. So you get the consistent predictable performance your business needs and you can rely on especially for real and near real time applications.
- Simpler security. Unlike internet based connections, Cloud Connect Direct is a private connection end to end. So improving security and making it simpler and easier to manage.
- Move faster. As a direct private connection between AWS and your own IP Connect network, you can build on your existing network architecture taking advantage of pre provisioned infrastructure to deliver the service and realise the benefits faster.
- Save Money. As you work with larger datasets and your volume of transactions increase, compared to the internet you can realise cost advantages of MPLS connections.
- Improved control with an integrated managed service. As the end to end solution managed by Amazon Web Services and BT, you will get the benefit from two leading organisations who are leaders in their respective fields
- Range of access speeds. Connect with AWS services at a range of access speeds to suit your requirements : 50mb, 100mb, 200mb, 300mb, 400mb, 500mb, 1gb* and 10gb* (*Priced on Request)
- Global coverage. Leveraging BT’s global network footprint we will be offering connections to AWS in Europe, Asia Pac and North America, providing a consistent method of connecting to AWS globally