- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Markets we serve
- Why BT Federal
BT Federal was created to serve the US Federal Government. Offering the full spectrum of BT products and services, we custom tailor solutions to satisfy the unique needs of even the most demanding and complex US Government customers.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
How to contact BT Federal.
BT Federal is well established in the US and around the world. Powered by BT, we have the largest, most reliable, and highest-rated global telecom services capabilities in the world.
Products & Solutions
BT Assure Cloud Identity
Ensuring safe access to your data and applications
Secure access to your data
The cloud offers choice like never before. Where you store your data, who provides your applications, whether you use a public or private cloud or a hybrid, which applications to keep in your own data centres, and which ones it would help you to move to the cloud. Alongside this choice, you will certainly be facing new security and compliance challenges.
One of your key priorities will be to make sure that your data and intellectual property stay safe. You’ll want to be confident that your applications are only accessed by those who are entitled to. Our cloud identity management solution ensures appropriate access to employees, customers and partners to the cloud or on premise applications irrespective of their location, so you can take advantage of all the business benefits this brings.
Benefits of a cloud identity solution:
- Low cost of entry: Cloud-based delivery takes away the need to invest in hardware and other IT infrastructure to support your security solutions.
- Low cost of ownership: Ongoing support and maintenance of the service is taken care of by BT.
- Flexibility and scalability: Quickly expand your security services to address your organisation’s changing requirements.
- Quicker deployment : Select and implement services quickly and easily with BT professional services.
- Address compliance challenges: Achieve and support compliance against regulations, such as Sarbanes Oxley, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001.
Bring security systems together and analyse threats to reduce the risk of a significant breach.
Assure Cloud Identity consists of three core components, all of which give you the ability to support your current users and applications today and add services when you need them, paying as you go.
- Identity manager User provisioning and de-provisioning with comprehensive user management capabilities.
- Single sign on. Flexible standards-based identity federation provides single sign-on and single logout across domains.
- Advanced authentication. Real-time layered security provides risk-based and strong authentication credentials.
We also offer the following elements as part of our service;
- Management and user portals. On-line portal providing a range of management control, reporting and end-user self-service.
- Integrated workflow. A range of pre-defined workflows plus the ability to create customised workflows to meet unique customer requirements.
- Secure cloud infrastructure. Hosted and delivered from highly resilient infrastructure hosted in BT datacentres with full disaster recovery capability.
BT Assure Cloud Identity is currently available in the UK and globally on a bid basis
Safe access to your applications and data