- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT Cisco TelePresence showcases Italian wine to a worldwide audience
Experts enthuse over global virtual wine tasting
Today’s conferencing technology offers innovative and exciting ways of making wine tastings more convivial. Enthused by the idea of sharing two of the best Domini Castellare di Castellina (DCC) vintages simultaneously with people on four continents, Paolo Panerai, owner of DCC, asked BT to help.
That global wine tasting used BT One Collaborate Cisco technology. Connoisseurs in nine different locations from New York to Shanghai enjoyed the opportunity to meet and sample the wines. Led by Alessandro Cellai, a DCC wine expert, the company’s most famous bottles were compared in a highly-realistic virtual environment.
We wanted to realise something quite out of the ordinary, incorporating a great deal of interactivity.”
- Paolo Panerai, Owner, Domini Castellare di Castellina
- Using Cisco TelePresence over BT IP Connect, DCC showcased vintages simultaneously in nine countries
- Wine experts from Asia, America, Africa, Europe and UK took part in virtual wine tasting event
- Participants praised quality of audio and visual experience
- Event opens new global opportunities for wine makers and tasters
Collaborative world for wine connoisseurs
The ambitious idea of a virtual wine tasting involving people in nine countries on four continents was made a reality with the power of Cisco TelePresence technology from BT.
IP connectivity makes it possible
Running over a BT IP Connect Global network encircling the world, the audio and video effects were impressive in their closeness to reality.
BT Conferencing brings everything together
We make complete video conferencing solutions simple by integrating hardware, networks, facilities and support into a simple easy-to-access package. It comes complete with professional services and custom pricing to make sure you get the best from your investment.