- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
BT conferencing solution sparks learning innovation state-wide
Technology transforms college’s ways of working
East Georgia State College, an institution in the University System of Georgia in the U.S., uses video conferencing for educational innovation. It fosters collaboration between universities and technical colleges while keeping student costs low.
Nine BT video conferencing systems now bring the college together with satellite study centres and partner institutions elsewhere in the state. And it’s looking to extend its teaching connections still further with new programmes aimed at the advancement of high school kids.
Video conferencing has made a huge difference. I’ve never known a time before where an entire graduating cohort – everyone who’s completed the course – passes the board at the first attempt.”
- Elizabeth Gilmer, VP Institutional Advancement, East Georgia State College
- College seeks to provide low cost, high-quality education; and video conferencing is playing a vital part
- Nine BT Polycom video conferencing systems connect with satellite study centres and partner institutions
- 42-desk virtual nursing classroom allows students to sit in on distant lectures without travelling
- Remote collaboration for day-to-day business reduces travel and carbon emissions
- One of the 50 most affordable higher education centres in the U.S.
Be more productive and efficient
Always having the right people available at the right time can greatly accelerate business decision-making. BT conferencing and collaboration services can provide that capability and help you transform the way you work.
Providing the right technology for your needs
Our aim is to help you provide the best collaboration tools that people really want to use. So you get the most out of your investment. BT offers a wide range of audio, web and video collaboration platforms that are simple to use. They’re available on a wide range of devices including IP desk phones, tablets, smartphones, PCs and video endpoints.
A tailored solution
East Georgia State University chose Polycom video conferencing technology from the BT One Collaborate portfolio to connect its main campus with satellite facilities and partner organisations.
View the full case study on SlideShare