- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
BT helps Halvotec make Microsoft Skype for Business a fully-fledged unified communications client
Cross-company communication uses a single app
Advising companies on the optimal use of products like Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics NAV is one focus of activity of Halvotec GmbH. Additionally, the company provides customisation, implementation, training and after-sales support.
Because more and more customers want to use Microsoft Skype for Business, Halvotec decided to run an in-house implementation as a reference for its customers. Advice was taken from BT. Now, using AudioCodes One Box, Halvotec staff are able to communicate across company boundaries from a single app and make full use of Microsoft Skype for Business advantages.
We’ve found BT to be a very good partner and were very satisfied with the advice and the cost benefit ratio. We didn’t get a shopping list but a complete working solution, which was easy to implement and exceeded our expectations.”
- Ulrich Vogl, Managing Director, Halvotec Information Services GmbH
- Halvotec needed advice to turn Microsoft Skype for Business into a fully-functional unified communications client interface
- A BT Quick Start professional services engagement saw expert consultation and hardware set-up in just four days
- The AudioCodes One Box solution was recommended as the hardware platform, with BT managing procurement, installation and training
- As well as Skype for Business, users can communicate with each other over the PSTN or mobile phone
- Instant messaging, presence and enterprise voice – along with audio, video and web conferencing – are fully supported without loss of functionality
Call the experts
BT professional services offers single-source consulting, integration and managed services. It encompasses security, unified communications, mobility, network and IT systems, and business technology.
Speedy journey to unified comms
The Quick Start service starts with a simple checklist that provides BT experts with the information they need to develop a tailor-made solution. No matter what your challenges, or where you currently are on your unified comms journey, it makes it easier to understand your current situation. For Halvotec the process took only four days. Everything was clearly detailed in the BT report – from firewall settings to IP address reconfiguration.
View the full case study on SlideShare