- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
The value we deliver
Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise.
We are also continually investing to be the Cloud Services Integrator of choice for organisations that want to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure.
BT opened an office in Budapest in 1999, which was followed by expansion into Poland, the Czech Republic and Russia.
Our customers in Central and Eastern Europe Poland know that BT has evolved from our former positioning as a traditional telecommunications company into a networked IT services company. BT services and solutions are increasingly helping customers reduce operational costs, future proof their investments and achieve higher IT standards.
For business customers in Central and Eastern Europe BT offers advanced and secure telecommunications services and IT solutions, including:
- Outsourced enterprise: network and network-centric ICT outsourcing
- Mobility and flexible working solutions
- Network connectivity: worldwide IP networking; worldwide MPLS; broadcast networks; worldwide bandwidth services; wholesale and retail voice services
- Field service management solutions for large organisations
- Security and risk management – BT is renowned for this in the banking sector
BT: using technology to create new possibilities
At BT connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you.
With offices in Hungary, the Czech Republic and Poland, we are in a prime position to provide both traditional communications services as well as complex solutions to large companies to improve their operational efficiency.”
- Pawel Karlowski, Managing Director, Central & Eastern Europe, Russia and CIS countries
Right click to download video
View our infographic