- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
On-premise contact centre solution from BT and Enghouse Interactive helps Robin Hood Energy grow.
Onsite contact centre chosen for new business success.
Robin Hood Energy is proud to be different. Operated on a not-for-profit basis as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nottingham City Council, its mission is to provide low-cost electricity and gas to households and businesses in the East Midlands and beyond.
Set up from scratch, the company turned to BT for technology guidance, especially around the contact centre that would power its business. BT recommended the Enghouse Interactive Communications Centre. Fully integrated with back office CRM, the solution’s scalability and multichannel capability are certain to meet the company’s immediate and future needs.
BT and Enghouse Interactive supported us really well. The contact centre solution meets our needs perfectly. It’s proven to be reliable and straightforward to configure. We couldn’t ask for more.”
- Robert Purdon, Contracts Manager, Robin Hood Energy
- This start-up business needed a scalable, fast-to-implement contact centre solution
- Enghouse Interactive Communications Centre from BT offered the right functionality at a cost effective price
- Starting with just 12 agent positions it now supports 50 and is scalable to hundreds
- BT also provided a Cisco Unified Communications Manager for telephony services and BT Inbound Contact 0800 services
- Integration with a CRM system means, for example, contact centre agents get a screen pop when a call arrives
- Delivered on schedule the solution has proven reliable and easy to use
Enghouse Interactive Communications Centre – the perfect fit.
EICC is part of the BT Onsite Contact portfolio and features the same BT technology partner as the BT Cloud Contact hosted contact centre service. The EICC solution for Robin Hood Energy runs across two Nottingham City Council data centres in a fully-redundant configuration.
Easy to make the right contact.
With BT Inbound Contact you can route callers to the most suitable agent or automated service that’s right for the enquiry. For its inbound callers Robin Hood Energy chose a golden number – 0800 0304567 – from the BT Inbound Contact Freefone range, supplemented by other 0800 numbers for specific client services.
On-premise IP telephony solution.
BT One Enterprise is our collection of site-based products for IP voice, unified communications and collaboration. Robin Hood Energy chose Cisco Unified Communications Manager with ISDN30 lines for public network access.
View the full case study on SlideShare.