- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT cloud-based solution sees collaboration sweep through RSA global organisation
Worldwide social media-wise workstyle
Responsible for communications, brand, and social media, it was only natural Jenny Burns should take the lead in a digital transformation programme sweeping through RSA like wildfire. Called The Big Upgrade, it uses a BT One Cloud platform hosting Microsoft Outlook, Skype for Business, and SharePoint throughout the RSA world.
Freed to do their jobs in fundamentally different ways, RSA people can operate in three distinct workstyles – roamers, hoppers or residents. They collaborate globally with customers, partners and each other. Desktop video conferencing is just one of the technologies catching on as the new cool.
Costs have fallen and we’re getting competitive advantage through better customer service and faster time to market for new products.”
- Jenny Burns, Communications, Brand and Social Media Director, RSA
RSA and The Big Upgrade
Watch how latest cloud technology from BT is keeping financial services leader RSA ahead of the global collaboration curve.
- RSA vision is for its 19,000 people to be able to work together under one virtual roof
- BT solution is seeing social media-style collaboration sweep through the RSA organisation
- Staff now operate in three distinct workstyles – roamers, hoppers, and residents
- Trailblazers are championing new ways of working; email has already reduced by 30 per cent
Making today’s workforce flourish
Rapidly displacing an age-group whose shared experience is based in a world of rigid desktop-embedded business processes, Generation Y demands mobility and adaptability. To flourish, they need the right tools and technologies. RSA recognised that from the start. Across all industry sectors, others are waking up to that new flexible working reality too.
With the BT cloud of clouds vision
The BT One Cloud solution adopted by RSA is a component of the BT cloud of clouds vision. Aimed at helping large organisations connect easily and securely to the applications and data they need, this new network-centric model is agnostic of where they’re hosted.
Getting everything working together
Cloud of clouds is a practical route into cloud computing that meets the need for choice, flexibility and compliance from people who know how to make it all work together. It’s already supported by more than 20 cloud-enabled facilities across five continents with a further 30 cloud service provider data centres connected.
View the full case study on SlideShare