- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT Cloud Contact injects versatility into vital Siemens Healthcare customer service
Customer service unification
Siemens Healthcare customer care centre agents support medical professionals who are using the company’s diagnostics and imaging equipment in hospital environments. Acquisitions had resulted in multiple systems with limited flexibility. Vital technology needed future proofing to meet the increasing needs of its customers. Consistency and business continuity were the new watchwords.
With a distributed team, Andy Barnett, head of service operations, made the inspired decision to introduce a cloud-based virtual contact centre. Selecting BT Cloud Contact has enabled Siemens Healthcare to unify its UK customer service, providing Andy with a palette with which to paint boundless omnichannel possibilities.
The more we looked at BT Cloud Contact, the more we realised it would suit our requirements on a number of levels.”
- Andy Barnett, Head of Service Operations, Siemens Healthcare
- Acquisitions had resulted in multiple telephony platforms
- Limited contact centre flexibility, functionality and business efficiency
- Handling around 500 incoming and 1,000 outbound calls per day
- BT Cloud Contact implemented in just eight weeks
- Flexible pay-as-you-go solution required no capital outlay
- Improved unified call handling with enhanced business continuity
When customer care is a business fundamental, contact centre efficiency is vital. BT Cloud Contact offers a complete omnichannel contact centre solution, including IVR and CRM. It allows customers to scale the number of agents quickly while only paying for what’s used on a per-agent per-month basis.
Ultimate call handling flexibility
BT Inbound Contact harnesses the reach and reliability of the BT voice network. Callers are routed to the most suitable agent or to an automated solution that’s right for the enquiry. That means better inbound call management and happier customers, looked after more efficiently no matter where their calls originate from or where they’re answered.
On hold for intelligent customer service
BT has a wealth of experience implementing and operating contact centres. Take a look at our new research that focuses on service-affecting changes in consumer behaviour. It also highlights evolving consumer expectations. The research uses information from consumers in Benelux, Germany, India, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Spain, the UAE, the UK and the USA.
View the full case study on SlideShare