- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise.
We are also continually investing to be the Cloud Services Integrator of choice for organisations that want to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure.
BT has been a corporate leader in Switzerland since 1992. Today it provides the most advanced and secure ICT servicesto globally represented Swiss, multi-site organisations. The company has seen strong growth over the lastyears, adding many renowned Swiss global players.
About 40 of Switzerland's top 100 companies rely on solutions from BT Global Services. Customers include: Credit Suisse, Novartis, UBS, Nestlé, Syngenta, Bank Julius Bär, SixGroup, Swatch, Glencore, Tetrapak, Clariant, UN, Triumph, Kuoni – to name only a few. In a recent ranking published by the prestigious Swiss ICT publication Computerworld Top 500 companies, BT Switzerland was ranked #15 of the largest ICT company in Switzerland.
Building on BTs state-of-the-art global IP network, BT Switzerland offers a wide variety of Networked IT Services including:
- Business transformation: consultancy, professional services and system integration, plus business process outsourcing
- Outsourced enterprise: network and network centric ICT outsourcing
- Enterprise applications: converged IPT, messaging and collaboration; customer relationship management; vertical sector applications; security and business continuity
- Application management: applications assured infrastructure; applications communications environment; content management
- Mobility: mobile solutions; mobile and flexible working
- Enterprise infrastructure: LAN management; managed desktop; data centre service and storage; managed CPE
- Network connectivity: IP networking; broadcast networks; bandwidth; voice
BT Switzerland employs more than 200 people and operates from its headquarters in Zurich-Wallisellen as well as Berne, Basel and Geneva.
BT: using technology to create new possibilities
At BT connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you.
Right click to download video
View our infographic