- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT Trace for Retail honored at Golden Bridge Awards
(28 October 2014)
BT silver winner for Information Technology Services – Innovations
BT Americas, Inc. has earned the prestigious Silver status for Information Technology (Services) – Innovations in the Golden Bridge Awards for its BT Trace for Retail solution. The annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, innovations, case studies, product management, public relations and marketing campaigns, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world. Organizations from all over the world are eligible to submit nominations including public and private, for-profit and non-profit, largest to smallest and new start-ups.
BT Trace for Retail combines RFID technology and wireless connectivity in a solution that allows retailers to accurately track and monitor every item from the point it arrives at a warehouse/distribution center to when the customer takes it home. A few key features include:
- Stock count and movement reports by item
- Stock replenishment reports by item and item groups
- Stock movements tracked and managed across your supply-chain
- Replenishment reports by item across store-groups
- Out of stock reports by item across store zones (floor, stockroom, etc.)
- Open standards and scalable platform assuring future path for development
More than 40 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participated and their average scores determined the 2014 Golden Bridge Business Awards winners.
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Golden Bridge Awards are an annual industry and peers recognition program honoring best companies in every major industry from large to small and new start-ups in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America, Best New Products and Services, Best Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, Case Studies, Customer Satisfaction, and PR and Marketing Campaigns from all over the world. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at http://www.goldenbridgeawards.com/.
For further information:
Senior PR and Corporate Relations Manager
Tel: +49 89 2600 8295