- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT gives Kinross Gold great connections even in the remotest and most inhospitable regions
Central systems safeguard staff
It’s not just the metal that’s precious when you’re mining for gold. Safeguarding staff and equipment is vital to Kinross, especially in tough terrain like the Arctic Circle and the Sahara Desert. Added to that Stephen Kerrigan, Vice President for Information Technology, also has to protect the intellectual capital that gives the company its cutting edge.
Systems centralised in Canada energise the firm’s global operations. A secure and reliable network, accessible everywhere, is paramount. That’s why it’s significant that Stephen sees BT as the only service provider that won’t let him – or the business – or its people – down.
The reliability of BT services is fundamental. BT has provided a consistent, stable, well-performing network. Off that we’re able to hang a lot of very important applications.”
- Stephen Kerrigan, Vice President, Information Technology, Kinross Gold Corporation
Kinross Gold gets great communications even in the remotest regions
- Kinross Gold needed a secure and reliable network, accessible everywhere
- Moving to BT brings network performance Kinross can rely on, with global coverage and experts always close at hand
- Proactive real-time applications monitoring assures safety as number one priority
- Tip-top service management keeps Kinross ahead of connectivity and application requirements
Taking advantage of ubiquitous connectivity
Connect all global locations from data centres and company offices to remote sites and agents, while choosing the right access technology for each. The choice of access option is determined by geography, speed required and the networked apps being run. They all communicate with each other through the network and, once the infrastructure is in place, adding new global apps and sites is quick and easy.
Making the difference with comprehensive service management
BT managed service combines our market-leading portfolio with a range of value added services. That takes away complexity and cost, allowing customers to concentrate on their core business. BT comprehensive service management has co-ordinated delivery, and incident and change management, through a single point of contact. Optional add-on services protect your organisation, for example monitoring, reporting and optimising network performance.
View the full case study on SlideShare