- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Partnering in innovation BT and Huawei look toward a bright future
Cultivating and nurturing new ideas
In using the power of communications to make a better world, BT chooses suppliers with similar aspirations. The Huawei relationship is a great example. Starting simply with the provision of products for the BT core and broadband access networks, it’s since proven transformational.
Based at the BT Adastral Park research labs, BT and Huawei teams are engaged in a joint innovation and collaboration programme. That ensures the partners’ combined know-how will help BT customers communicate more effectively, both locally and globally, for years to come.
The Huawei vision is to build a better connected UK. Our partnership with BT truly makes a difference. Together we work on everything from next-generation virtualised network solutions to new technology to better connect UK homes.”
- Gordon Luo, CEO, Huawei UK
- Huawei is working with BT to create new possibilities for customers
- BT uses Huawei technology to bring next-generation superfast broadband and mobile telephony to people around the UK
- Today, there are over 5,000 Huawei WDM elements in the BT network
- BT and Huawei have established a joint innovation and collaboration programme at Adastral Park in Ipswich
- New technology innovations include G.fast, a technology to extend use of the copper access network
BT is able to offer a full range of access and service options. Whatever you need, and virtually wherever in the world you need it, we offer unbeatable service and unrivalled value for money.
See the benefits of superfast broadband
BT superfast access provides high speed connectivity for VPN or internet services utilising the BT high-speed core network connected by fibre to your local cabinet or direct to your building.
View the full case study on SlideShare