- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
BT makes the digital possible for the New York Stock Exchange
Seventeen-year partnership goes from strength to strength
In this video Harry Weber, Managing Director, Trading Floor Services at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Jim Hughes, Head of Sales, Global Banking at BT, talk about some of the achievements during seventeen years of working together.
Looking forward, BT continues to invest in research and development to meet the specific challenges of worldwide financial markets. This gives clients such as the NYSE innovative and secure tools to communicate effectively under the busiest global market conditions.
Technology is at the centre of everything we do. As such our choice of technology partners is key. BT introduced their services here seventeen years ago and I’ve had the pleasure of working with them since that time.”
- Harry Weber, Managing Director, Trading Floor Services, New York Stock Exchange
Helping to keep the New York Stock Exchange at the forefront of trading technology
- NYSE is part of Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) which operates 11 exchanges globally
- The NYSE lists over 500 companies from 46 countries
- Over 100 of the world’s largest exchanges, including NYSE, are on the BT financial services cloud
- BT provides latest technology to NYSE member firms for best execution over the entire trading lifecycle
- BT people on site at the NYSE for immediate service response
- Past achievements include a project to relocate 350 trading turrets and 1100 telephone circuits without service disruption
Cloud of Clouds approach
BT has over 30 years’ experience of providing network centric, mission critical services for data, voice and hosting to the global financial community. BT strategy for compliant Unified Trading aligns with its Cloud of Clouds portfolio strategy, transitioning from hardware solutions to managing the entire trader voice tower.
Wide technology choice
The BT voice trading platform product suite for NYSE member firms supports voice, video, email and other applications across a range of devices and communications standards. Available for on-premise or in-cloud deployment, it allows NYSE member firms to customize their own booths on the trading floor with equipment best suited to their needs.