- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT consolidates Randstad global IT infrastructure to leverage the power of the cloud
New global IT infrastructure.
BT has been awarded a contract with Randstad Group, one of the world’s leading HR services providers, to build a new global IT infrastructure providing cloud connectivity to more than 3,500 sites across 37 countries in Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The network infrastructure will use the BT Cloud Connect service to deliver high performance connectivity to multiple Amazon Web Services locations. In addition, BT One Cloud will deliver cloud-based voice services for 33,000 Randstad employees, hosted from data centres in Europe, North America and Asia. BT will also standardise in-office, fixed and wireless Randstad networks.
BT will take away the burden of managing a multitude of different suppliers and make it easier for us to implement new services for our employees and customers.”
- Bernardo Payet, General Manager, Randstad Global IT Solutions
- Global network and cloud services integration partner needed to help Randstad gain more control over its network and increase efficiencies
- BT to consolidate, centralise and standardise the Randstad network which was sourced from multiple domestic and regional providers
- New infrastructure uses BT IP Connect and Internet Connect services to more than 3,500 sites across 37 countries
- BT One Cloud will deliver cloud-based voice services for 33,000 Randstad employees
- Solution combines the reliability and security of IP-based virtual private networks (VPNs) with the flexibility of internet connections
- Cloud services set to help Randstad accelerate its digital transformation
Cloud of Clouds approach.
BT Cloud Connect provides high performance network connectivity to cloud services from a growing range of providers including Microsoft, Amazon and Salesforce.
BT One Cloud Cisco is a scalable, cloud-based unified communications service that provides the opportunity to dramatically reduce upfront investment costs and help smooth the adoption of unified communications at a pace that best suits.
View the full case study on SlideShare