- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
BT’s cloud technology lets Telepizza take orders without financing the infrastructure upfront
When a whole country’s calling your number
Few things get a Spaniard’s attention more than football. Around 12 million people – astonishingly, more than a quarter of the nation’s entire population – watched the 2016 Champions League. Other big games can pull in up to eight million viewers.
Lots watch at home. And as they settle down for the match, many reach for the phone to order a pizza. And the company they most often call is Telepizza, the largest non-US pizza delivery company in the world.
Telepizza says the secret of its success is in the dough. But as the pre-match orders pour in, a second vital ingredient helps Telepizza keep those huge numbers of customers satisfied. That other secret? A strong partnership with BT.
The BT cloud gives us the support and resources we need in times when orders are running high, while saving costs when demand tails off.”
- Emilio Tovar, CIO, Telepizza
BT and Cisco make the perfect base for Telepizza
Cloud-based combo from BT and Cisco means Telepizza always deliver against customer orders.
- Telepizza needed a provider capable of maintaining all global systems.
- BT initially helped Telepizza move to a cloud-based Cisco Unified Communications architecture.
- BT delivers Telepizza's core systems using Cisco Unified Computing System servers housed within redundant cloud data centres.
- BT Cloud of Clouds allows Telepizza to merge private and public cloud services seamlessly.
- Infrastructure offers 99.95% availability to support more than 1,300 Telepizza stores plus online sales across 15 countries.
- Flexible pay-per-user service with a 33 per cent infrastructure cost saving over five years.
Moving easily and profitably into the cloud
BT has helped Telepizza move to a BT One Cloud Cisco Unified Communications architecture, featuring tools such as instant messaging and Cisco Jabber. This gives Telepizza extra flexibility in communications, while saving on costs through the use of IP-based traffic and cloud-based delivery.
Supporting worldwide operations
BT delivers Telepizza's core systems using Cisco Unified Computing System servers housed within redundant BT Compute cloud data centres in Madrid.
Managed security services
View the full case study on SlideShare