- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice cuts out distracting sound at Williams Racing
Filtering the noise of the fast lane
Formula 1 is an unavoidably-noisy sport – the engines’ roar being an integral part of the thrill for participants and spectators alike. But ear-splitting pit wall noise can make things difficult trackside when crews need to communicate.
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice combines innovative HD audio with noise suppression, participant audio levelling and spatial separation. That makes it the ideal communications tool for challenging working environments like Formula 1 racetracks.
Williams partnered with BT to help us get back to the front of the grid. The BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice solution has taken our conferencing facilities to a whole new level, helping our engineers – no matter where they are in the world – to talk to each other.”
– Graeme Hackland, CIO, Williams Racing
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice makes Williams’ comms crystal-clear
Life in the Formula 1 fast lane is fun – and often noisy. Learn how BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice filters out distracting sound for the Williams Racing team.
- BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice recognises and reinforces the human nature of phone conversations
- Automatic sound-level adjustment is matched with spatial separation of speakers
- Williams Racing senior managers have adopted the Dolby Conference Phone in the office and at home
- Team members join calls using one touch dialling from laptops or mobile devices anywhere in the world
- Noise cancelling means conversations can still be held in the most hostile communication conditions
- Conference calls over Wi-Fi are bringing significant cost savings
Transforming the audio conferencing experience
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice reproduces the sound and feel of in-person meetings without the need to travel. Stunning audio quality means subtle cues can be heard, while background noise is all but eliminated. Meanwhile, with its unique spatial effect each person on the call seems to speak from a distinct virtual location, making it much easier to identify who’s talking.
Why not try it for yourself with a 30-day free trial?
Don’t just take our word for it. Experience the transformational effects of BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice via our free trial so you and your colleagues can experience the service without risk.
View the full case study on SlideShare