- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT Advise Anywhere consultancy helps health trust plan for agile and sustainable future
Real benefits for real estate
Faced with finding £500,000-worth of annual accommodation savings, Rex Cassidy, Director of Facilities, went looking for inspiration.
A senior BT Advise Anywhere consultant was soon sharing his expertise and that of the wider BT team with the Trust. With vital data collected and best practice shared, technology options to help make agile working a reality were explored.
Now, the carefully researched business case has shown Rex can easily achieve the half-a-million pounds savings already sought. Not only that, significant further savings over five years will come from property rationalisation and improved productivity energised by agile working.
Working with BT has helped crystallise our thoughts and formulate credible plans for more agile working. They’ve done it and seen it all before and have a wealth of experience to share.”
- Rex Cassidy, Director of Facilities, South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
- Trust has headquarters at Springfield University Hospital in Tooting and operates from nearly 100 other locations
- Opportunity for collaboration among teams was limited
- Report and recommendations followed 20-day BT engagement
- Five different work styles identified
Benefiting from advisers with proven experience
The best proof that something will work is if it’s been done before. Prior consultancy work for other NHS trusts gave South West London and St George’s full confidence.
Innovating new ways of working
BT Advise Anywhere has the knowledge of mobile working to drill down into the culture of an organisation and come up with a realistic business case for innovation, helping change leaders get senior executives on board.
Combining IT understanding with human factor expertise
While the trust’s Improved Ways of Working project relies heavily on voice and collaboration technologies another BT strength is its ability to advise on cultural change issues.
View the full case study on SlideShare