- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
BT network services provide powerful and reliable platform to support Sycor customers worldwide
Stable and powerful communications
You’re a brand-new start-up offering ERP hosting and other ICT support services to medium-sized manufacturers. You need a partner for the underlying infrastructure. But how do you pick one? And what criteria do you use? That was the dilemma facing Rüdiger Krumes in 1998 when Sycor opened for business.
Sycor and its customers need stable communication systems to succeed. Now BT IP Connect and BT Business Voice provide fast and resilient connectivity for Sycor offices and customer sites around the world. His decision to work with BT is something Rüdiger looks back on with pride.
We are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers, and we hold our partners to the same standard. BT fits this description perfectly.”
– Rüdiger Krumes, Chief Executive Officer, Sycor GmbH
- Sycor GmbH was spun off from the Otto Bock Group in 1998
- In 2013, it generated about €60 million in revenue operating from 17 locations in nine countries
- BT IP Connect Global allows Sycor to make adjustments to bandwidth as required
- Sycor sources BT direct-access and preselect lines for itself, the Otto Bock Group and customers
Supporting worldwide operations
Sycor operates around the world. That’s why it values a provider with truly global reach that can enable phone calls, video conferences and other connection-oriented communications through networks with matchless reach.
A perfect white-label platform
BT is able to offer a flexible, unbundled service that Sycor technicians can provision, configure and manage themselves, making adjustments to bandwidth on-the-fly to maximise WAN capacity utilisation.
With end-to-end telephony
BT One Business Voice gives Sycor the security and stability it needs to be able to provide voice communications at its own sites and those of its customers, using conventional ISDN and IP-based SIP services.
View the full case study on SlideShare