You’ll see a full range of solutions covering the entire retail lifecycle – all available from one partner, all under one roof.
The ultimate one-stop retail solution shop for retailers! Our annual BT for Retail conference is moving to the capital and we’re packing everything into one retail technology filled day.
Join us to hear from leading retailers, see innovative demos and take part in open debates. You’ll see a full range of solutions covering the entire retail lifecycle – all available from one partner, all under one roof.
This year it’s all about the customer and how the store is once again taking centre stage in the omni-channel experience. So we’ll have retailer led sessions in three streams covering:
- Building the retail journey: The retail landscape has been completely changed by technology – but the fundamentals are still the same: delivering a great experience each and every time. That means getting the infrastructure in place behind the scenes to support your people, delight your customers and drive the business.
- The store experience: Far from being consigned to history, the store is once again taking centre stage in the multichannel retail world. And store success is built on having the tools at hand to support a consistently excellent customer experience
- Loyalty in the digital age: E-commerce is the hub of any multichannel retail operation and a vital part of the customer engagement. But all this technology and data is actually helping get closer to customers than ever before – so everyone gets the VIP treatment online and in store
Our summit is led by retailers for retailers, the latest confirmed speakers include:
- Angela Sullivan, senior project manager, Brown Thomas
- Graeme Boulton, ecommerce multi-channel development manager, Charles Clinkard
- Dave Pickering, IT director, Go Outdoors
- Kate Hold, group director of e-commerce, Jigsaw
- Josh Towb, web trading manager, Jigsaw
- Leanne Harrison, CRM manager, Karen Millen
- Alex Field, global head of marketing, Thomas Pink
Find out more about the speakers, sessions and demos