- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Reach-in Network Interconnects
Cut costs but keep quality high
In countries where our network is a long way from your offices you can still have short, standard ‘last mile’ connections by using our partners’ networks. With Reach-In network-to-network interconnections (NNI) you’ll still get MPLS technology. And that means keeping all your offices in the fold with full access to your most important applications.
Because reach-in NNIs keep the distance to the in-country provider’s network short, you’ll find the costs are lower than long lines to our nodes.
A secure infrastructure with incidents handled continuously means you’ll keep downtime and disruption to a minimum.
Get connected fast
We’ll get your connections up and working quickly and efficiently, so you’ll soon be reaping the rewards of better operational efficiency.
Make management simpler
You’ll get the benefits of a single global network, even for offices in countries with stringent regulatory limitations or long distances to BT nodes. That includes our Classes of Service, Service Level Agreements, help desk and reporting, making things easy to manage. With Reach-In, each site appears like any other site in your global network.
What is costs
What it costs
The price structure for a Reach-In VPN site is the same as any other connection to your virtual private network. A monthly flat fee covers the port, access and a router. All other costs are covered, including local network partner, equipment and gateways to your virtual private network. And because the fee’s predictable, your budgeting’s easier.
For full information on pricing, click “Get a quote”.
Extend key applications to hard-to-reach sites
The corporate private VPN networks that cover most of your company sites offer Classes of Service and SLAs to make sure your most important applications get the performance they need. With Reach-In NNI’s you can extend those applications to remote offices in hard-to-reach locations in selected countries. Though we provide Reach-In NNIs through third parties, we still manage the services.
- Extensive in-country reach: you can connect your premises to any of our in-country partner’s nodes.
- High performance: the in-country service is an MPLS-based private service with all the features and quality assurance you’d expect. We control the connection end-to-end and use monitoring tools to restore any interruptions immediately.
- Classes of Service: we match the local provider’s Classes of Service with our own, so you get the same experience everywhere. The number of Classes of Service may depend on the characteristics of the in-country service.
- SLAs: we define the rebates you get under the SLA so they’re consistent across your global network. But the service levels will depend on the country.
- Reporting: our tools create all your process and performance reports so you get consistent reporting for all your company sites through your existing account on our customer portal.
- Cost control: Reach-In NNI’s make financial sense because you can use all the in-country provider’s Points-of-Presence to connect your office.
- Resilience: you can connect each company office to the network according to our access resilience options using two CPEs, two access lines or two in-country nodes.
Availability in over 30 countries
We offer Reach-In Network Interconnects in countries where a qualified partner can offer considerably cheaper connections to your office with the high quality and service features you need.
Service Level Agreement
Great service or you pay less
We aim for service availability of up to 99.9 per cent depending on the country, the partner and the resilience you choose. Our service level agreement, covering the components we manage, means you get credits on your account if we don’t meet our commitments.