- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Asia Pacific Carrier Ethernet Services Wave
BT recognized by Forrester as a strong performer
The report includes BT Global Services as one of the strong performers that offers a good choice for multinational user companies that want to multisource their carrier Ethernet site-to-site services on a regional basis.
It identifies BT Global Services’ strengths in the following areas:
- Range of service provided - “BT Global Services is the new entrant in carrier Ethernet service in Asia Pacific, but it brings a full range of Ethernet WAN service offerings to the market.”
- Support services - “BT Global Services is present in nine cities in seven countries across Asia Pacific; its Network Operations Centre runs 24x7 local service desks in Australia, China, and India with multilingual technical support. It also has a strongly scalable IP network that provides flexible bandwidth speeds upon customer demand.”
- Customer service - “A European customer using Asia as a B-end site told Forrester that BT Global Services’ responsiveness and proactivity for its site-to-site carrier Ethernet WAN service were excellent.”
The Forrester Wave™ is copyrighted by Forrester Research, Inc. Forrester and Forrester Wave™ are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. The Forrester Wave™ is a graphical representation of Forrester's call on a market and is plotted using a detailed spreadsheet with exposed scores, weightings, and comments. Forrester does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in the Forrester Wave. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change.
We are proud to receive this recognition from Forrester. We feel it underscores our commitment to our customers, global multinationals investing into the region as well as a new generation of regional multinational companies looking to capitalise on the region’s high growth potential. As announced last November, we continue to accelerate our expansion in Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa by investing further in our capabilities, by launching new and innovative services and by forging closer partnerships with our customers.”
Kevin Taylor, president, Asia, Middle East and Africa, BT Global Services