- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
CYBG secures internet transactions with managed BT two-factor authentication service.
Security is the number one priority.
Online banking’s a big hit with customers. It’s a big target for fraudsters too. So Wilson Ferguson wanted stronger security for a growing number of online account holders. BT had an answer that could keep pace.
Now, over 20,000 business clients have two keys to their account: their own password plus one generated fresh for each transaction by a BT ActivIndentity token. Behind the scenes, a 4TRESS server checks everyone’s credentials, while BT takes care of everything. So Wilson can be sure his clients’ money and his company’s reputation are well protected. And clients know they’re safe and sound.
When it comes to internet security we felt most confident in the offer made by BT. The fully managed BT proposal would support a wide range of client devices.”
- Wilson Ferguson, Head of Online Channels, Direct Banking, CYBG PLC
- The bank needed to provide a secure yet convenient platform for customer online banking transactions
- Initial focus on 20,000 commercial customers making high value transactions
- Enhanced customer identity verification with two-factor strong authentication
- BT managed solution built around the hosted 4TRESS authentication server, provided by BT in association with ActivIdentity Corporation
- Scalable, centralised authentication service with the flexibility to accept a wide range of user credentials
BT Assure: Security that matters.
The BT Assure identity and access management portfolio provides a range of powerful services to help ensure that only authorised users gain fast and easy access.
Extra security for you and your customers.
As more organisations embrace online services and remote working, it’s vital that you have a reliable way of authenticating identities. Our strong, multi-factor service gives you an extra level of online security for you and your customers.