- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Fast growing software company to benefit from global, highly-secure IT infrastructure
Secure, scalable IT infrastructure
BT has been awarded a new contract to design, build and manage a fully-secure global network for Exact, a fast-growing provider of cloud business software. The four-year contract covers the creation of an integrated IT infrastructure supporting internal applications and services used by 1,600 employees in 14 countries across Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia.
BT’s global strengths, portfolio strategy and local expertise make it an ideal provider to support our international growth and empower our employees in their day-to-day work.”
- Onno Krap, CFO, Exact
- Exact wanted a network partner capable of delivering an end-to-end infrastructure with the flexibility and scale to support its business
- The optimised BT global network serves 1,600 employees in 14 countries
- BT Cloud Connect provides high performance connectivity to Microsoft Azure
- BT will also take over and manage the in-office fixed and wireless LAN and provide cyber security services
- The network will support anticipated international growth and empower Exact employees in their day-to-day work
BT has more than 20 years’ experience in designing, running and managing global IP networks for leading companies and organisations around the world. BT IP Connect Global services are available in 197 countries.
Connecting through the cloud
BT Cloud Connect provides high performance network connectivity to cloud services from providers such as Microsoft and Amazon. Cloud Connect points of presence are located at major internet peering and business hubs in all regions around the world.
Security that matters
BT offers a wide range of security and risk management services through its BT Assure portfolio. For Exact, BT will provide extensive, cloud-based protection against cyber threats, blocking threats before they reach the network.