- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Nottingham University Hospitals selects BT to deploy 4,000+ Apple devices for improved patient care
Class-leading continuity of care
Given the opportunity to work on a hospital-wide project, Sue Clarke, clinical applications specialist, jumped at the chance. Not least because this innovative change programme would significantly contribute to improving patient outcomes while transforming staff’s efficiency and working lives.
Apple iPads, iPhones and iPod touch devices were chosen on which to run a Nervecentre app to put patient observations online and help eliminate delays and human errors. Speed of response to deteriorating patients is just one of its major benefits. Continuity of care is another. A BT team worked with Sue to assure the rollout’s speed and integrity.
Transforming care pathways with Apple iOS
We visit Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust as its clinicians explain how online real-time clinical observations got the trust’s digital journey off to a flying start.
BT provided over 4,000 devices that worked immediately. The Nervecentre software was on there and personal email addresses were already loaded. All people needed to do was turn on and get on with their work.”
- Mark Simmonds, Lead Consultant, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Improve how patient observations are recorded and communicated
- Apple iOS devices chosen for mobile access to Nervecentre app
- BT sourced and configured over 4,000 iOS devices so they worked out of the box
- Ambitious rollout plan saw 150 devices delivered every week
- Crucial clinical information is always available to all staff members
- Continuity of patient care is assured
Impartial advice and guidance
The turnkey rollout for Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust was managed by BT Advise professional services consultants. As well as device and apps technical compatibility testing, BT sourced cases complying with infection control requirements.
Getting the best from your mobile resources
BT has a wealth of experience managing a large mobile workforce that it’s keen to share with customers. Take a look at the wide range of solutions available to improve productivity and customer service.
Shaping the way you do business
The benefits of mobile working are significant, and it’s hardly surprising mobility is a priority for many CIOs. But overhauling outdated ways of working offers huge challenges for organisations looking to stay competitive. See how we can help.
View the full case study on SlideShare