- Products & services
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Are you ready to discover the BT Showcase experience?
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise.Contact us
We help your people be more productive, your organisation be more efficient, your customers happier and your systems secure. Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise. They are delivered locally by people who care about your success.
Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region. High definition image quality enables the event participants from ten different locations to collaborate in real time, without needing to take expensive travel days out of their busy schedules. Find out more.
How we connect you for a better future
At BT Global Services connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you connect for a better future.
80% of BT’s largest customers by company turnover are expanding in Asia. We have a long history of investment, a strong customer base and an excellent product and solution offer across the Asia Pacific region. By offering the same leading technologies and services we are reputed for in the UK, we are in the best possible position to help large multinational business customers’ expand into Asia, as well as to support our Asia corporations increase their ability to do business globally.”
- Kevin Taylor, President, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Turkey & Global Logistics
BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
Today we are stronger than ever before.
- We have a strong in-country team dedicated to helping large Indian and global multinational organizations to expand globally and within India.
- We understand the importance of being close to our customers with offices in New Delhi (our headquarters), Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon and Chennai.
- We hold a 74 per cent interest in BT Telecom, which is a joint venture company with Jubilant Stock Holding Private Limited.
- In 2007, BT Telecom India completed the acquisition of i2i Enterprise, a Mumbai-based enterprise services company specialising in IP communications services.
- We have some key accreditations in the industry – including Avaya Platinum and Cisco Gold partnership status.
- We support various community projects including the Kites – initiative of BT and Katha, Hope Foundation in Bangalore where we are helping transform communities through education, skills development, health and job creation initiatives.
We are recognised by Gartner as a leader in both the Global and Asia Pacific Network Service Provider Magic Quadrants. We’ve also just won Best Managed Services Provider at the Telecom Asia Awards for the 4th year running.
BT has emerged as the leading global networked IT service provider in India today, with a comprehensive suite of service offerings across different customer segments.”
- Sudhir Narang, Managing Director, BT India, and Vice President Sales Asia Pacific
We serve over 200 customers across India.
- We serve customers across a wide range of industries, including, Wipro, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Microland, Standard Chartered Bank, Unilever, Nestle and DHL.
- We serve customers across wide range of industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Media & Broadcast and Healthcare
“We now have a much improved global network architecture with high levels of redundancy, which has proved extremely reliable. As well as lowering cost it is without doubt helping us to improve business efficiency and customer service.” -Prabhakar Sarwade, Corporate Head of Procurement, Tech Mahindra
“As Microland continues to expand its customer base, BT is able to offer off-the-shelf capacity. That makes market entry easier and reduces time to revenue.” “Calls routed over the BT IP Connect network enjoy reduced international call charges, and for some twenty-five countries those costs are removed completely. Overall we have saved substantial network expenditure.” -Guruprasad Murthy, IT Operations Director, Microland
“Working closely with BT over the past three years on this solution has allowed us to create real value while delivering services for one of our key customers. We are confident that we can replicate this success, in partnership with BT Global Services.” -Manpreet Singh Khurana, AVP & Head of Global IT & Telecom, HCL Technologies
“We are very impressed with BT’s global video exchange technology. We see this as a strong business tool for keeping in close contact with customers, suppliers and co-workers while also offering a real reduction in travel costs.” -CIO, WIPRO Technologies
We run our Asia Pacific Regional Centre of Excellence in Pune, which provides a single point of contact for all regional service enquiries and round-the-clock global fault management,
- At this facility our dedicated service centre team offers multi-lingual service in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hindi. We also have a 24-hour service centre in Mumbai.
- We opened our first Asia Pacific Security Operations Centre in Noida in 2009, which manages our customers’ security environments 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- In 2008, we established a Global Operations Centre in New Delhi to support existing centres in Hungary, Brazil and China.
- We also have a customer innovation showcase in New Delhi, enabling customers to experience our technology first hand.
Right click to download video
View the document
View our infographic
View our infographic
View our infographic
Facts that you need to know