- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
The value we deliver globally
Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise.
We are also continually investing to be the Cloud Services Integrator of choice for organisations that want to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure.
We help your people be more productive, your organisation be more efficient, your customers happier and your systems secure. Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise. They are delivered locally by people who care about your success.
Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region. High definition image quality enables the event participants from ten different locations to collaborate in real time, without needing to take expensive travel days out of their busy schedules. Find out more.
BT: using technology to create new possibilities
At BT connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you.
80% of BT’s largest customers by company turnover are expanding in Asia. We have a long history of investment, a strong customer base and an excellent product and solution offer across the Asia Pacific region. By offering the same leading technologies and services we are reputed for in the UK, we are in the best possible position to help large multinational business customers’ expand into Asia, as well as to support our Asia corporations increase their ability to do business globally.”
- Kevin Taylor, President, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Turkey & Global Logistics
What we do locally
BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
Today we are stronger than ever before.
- We have a strong in-country team dedicated to helping large Indian and global multinational organizations to expand globally and within India.
- We understand the importance of being close to our customers with offices in New Delhi (our headquarters), Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon and Chennai.
- We hold a 74 per cent interest in BT Telecom, which is a joint venture company with Jubilant Stock Holding Private Limited.
- In 2007, BT Telecom India completed the acquisition of i2i Enterprise, a Mumbai-based enterprise services company specialising in IP communications services.
- We have some key accreditations in the industry – including Avaya Platinum and Cisco Gold partnership status.
- We support various community projects including the Kites – initiative of BT and Katha, Hope Foundation in Bangalore where we are helping transform communities through education, skills development, health and job creation initiatives.
We are recognised by Gartner as a leader in both the Global and Asia Pacific Network Service Provider Magic Quadrants. We’ve also just won Best Managed Services Provider at the Telecom Asia Awards for the 4th year running.
BT has emerged as the leading global networked IT service provider in India today, with a comprehensive suite of service offerings across different customer segments.”
- Sudhir Narang, Managing Director, BT India, and Vice President Sales Asia Pacific
What people say about us
We serve over 200 customers across India.
- We serve customers across a wide range of industries, including, Wipro, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Microland, Standard Chartered Bank, Unilever, Nestle and DHL.
- We serve customers across wide range of industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Media & Broadcast and Healthcare
“We now have a much improved global network architecture with high levels of redundancy, which has proved extremely reliable. As well as lowering cost it is without doubt helping us to improve business efficiency and customer service.” -Prabhakar Sarwade, Corporate Head of Procurement, Tech Mahindra
“As Microland continues to expand its customer base, BT is able to offer off-the-shelf capacity. That makes market entry easier and reduces time to revenue.” “Calls routed over the BT IP Connect network enjoy reduced international call charges, and for some twenty-five countries those costs are removed completely. Overall we have saved substantial network expenditure.” -Guruprasad Murthy, IT Operations Director, Microland
“Working closely with BT over the past three years on this solution has allowed us to create real value while delivering services for one of our key customers. We are confident that we can replicate this success, in partnership with BT Global Services.” -Manpreet Singh Khurana, AVP & Head of Global IT & Telecom, HCL Technologies
“We are very impressed with BT’s global video exchange technology. We see this as a strong business tool for keeping in close contact with customers, suppliers and co-workers while also offering a real reduction in travel costs.” -CIO, WIPRO Technologies
Our local offerings
We run our Asia Pacific Regional Centre of Excellence in Pune, which provides a single point of contact for all regional service enquiries and round-the-clock global fault management,
- At this facility our dedicated service centre team offers multi-lingual service in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hindi. We also have a 24-hour service centre in Mumbai.
- We opened our first Asia Pacific Security Operations Centre in Noida in 2009, which manages our customers’ security environments 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- In 2008, we established a Global Operations Centre in New Delhi to support existing centres in Hungary, Brazil and China.
- We also have a customer innovation showcase in New Delhi, enabling customers to experience our technology first hand.
Right click to download video
View the document
View our infographic
View our infographic
View our infographic
Facts that you need to know