- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
Financial services trading tech firm gets low-latency connections with commercial flexibility
Access to vast interconnected community
Frédéric Champourlier, procurement director at Ullink, has to ensure the company, which provides trading technology to global markets, can speedily and securely connect with its customers anywhere in the world. Frédéric chose the BT Radianz Cloud, the leading financial services connectivity platform, for the lion’s share of the company’s global infrastructure.
Supporting many thousands of customer locations, the Radianz Cloud links over 400 of the world’s foremost financial service providers. Access to that vast interconnected community offered Ullink opportunities for fast growth. Then, when Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from NYSE, it was able to rationalise the three companies’ Radianz Cloud connections for significant savings.
When you’re part of the worldwide BT Radianz Cloud community you can connect to the mass of counterparties already on the network.”
- Frédéric Champourlier, Procurement Director, Ullink
- Trading apps provided by Ullink are latency sensitive so require a high performing and secure network
- Ullink chose the BT Radianz Cloud for 80 per cent of its connectivity needs
- BT Radianz colocation services support Ullink data centres in New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong
- Data centre transitioned within a couple of weeks rather than the typical three months
- BT Radianz connectivity allows Ullink to expand its services quickly, with access to virtually any counterparty anywhere
- Flexible terms allowed Ullink to rationalise connectivity following acquisitions, delivering immediate savings
Speeding financial data worldwide
As the leading low-latency platform for global financial services firms, the BT Radianz Cloud supports a vast community of many thousands of customer locations. It securely links more than 400 of the world’s foremost financial service providers including brokers, exchanges, market data sources, analytics and clearing houses.
Rock-solid dependable network
Developed for the global financial services community and with a 99.99 per cent uptime guarantee, the BT Radianz Cloud has provided a solid foundation for Ullink. It’s never failed in more than 13 years of operation.
Secure hosting services too
BT Radianz Hosting services range from basic co-location to fully-managed hosting. BT has pre-provisioned some 40 hosting centres in major financial centres around the world with access to the BT Radianz Cloud to make it quick for customers to take advantage of the cloud.
View the full case study on SlideShare