- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT & Cisco Partnership
Find out more about BT’s strategic partnership with Cisco
Design the future with confidence
- Our 25 year partnership brings a history of innovation, and experience of delivering network and IT solutions in 170 countries. During this time we have seen vast changes in the market, and customers have relied on us to deliver a service and set of solutions to support their needs quickly and efficiently.
- Together we have the scale, reach, financial stability and deep history of innovating together. All this underpinned with our trusted networks and security. Working with BT and Cisco, you can trust us to help you design the future as it becomes a reality.
In recent years, we’ve accelerated our partnership to introduce new technologies to our customers globally. Together we are leaders in the transition to virtual networks and cloud services, delivering the promise of innovation to meet customers’ needs for speed and efficiency. We deliver end to end solutions covering networking, collaboration, CRM, cloud computing and security; including:
- One Cloud Cisco (HCS)
- Cloud Contact Cisco
- WLAN with Meraki
- Cloud Compute (including Intercloud)
Why BT & Cisco?
BT and Cisco represent one of the strongest partnerships in the industry. With BT’s customer focus and heritage in world class global networks, combined with Cisco’s success as the leading IT company globally, our partnership has been designing and delivering excellent results for customers for 25 years.
Our history together has delivered for FTSE and Fortune 100 customers globally. The combination of our joint vision of a better future for our customers, underpinned with our continuous innovation, means that customers today value this partnership even more than ever.
And our future has never been more exciting. BT and Cisco’s innovation is accelerating as the Internet of Everything becomes a reality. Our solutions at the same time are part of the cloud of clouds - that are transforming how organisations can do business and consume IT. These are truly exciting times for Networked IT, and the BT and Cisco partnership embodies its possibilities.
BT & Cisco awards
Over many years the BT and Cisco partnership has been recognised by both organisations as delivering real benefit to our customers. The prestigious Cisco Annual Partner Awards have recognised this many times. Some of the recent awards won by BT have included:
- Global Award Winner 2016 for Cisco’s Partner of the Year, Collaboration
- Americas Capital Partner of the Year 2016 and Service Provider Partner of the Year (Global Service Provider Cloud & Business Acceleration category)
- Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR) Architectural Excellence Collaboration Partner of the Year 2016
- Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR) Service Provider Partner of the Year 2016
- Brazil Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year 2016: Enterprise Networking
- France Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year 2016: Collaboration
- Germany Architectural Excellence Collaboration Partner of the Year and Capital Partner of the Year 2016 (BT Germany GMBH & Co OHG/Stemmer GMBH)
- UK and Ireland Architectural Excellence Security Partner of the Year 2016
“It gives me great pleasure to recognise our partners’ incredible accomplishments, breakthroughs, and innovations that address our customers’ most pressing business issues,” said Wendy Bahr, senior vice president, Global Partner Organisation, Cisco. “I’m honored to present these awards to BT in recognition of its outstanding achievement in helping customers on the path to digitisation and true IT transformation.”