Are you fit to resist today’s security threats?
Every organisation needs to change and evolve in order to remain competitive. But with an ever changing threat landscape, moving to an online business model, exploring new markets, building federations, or simply making company-wide changes, will most-likely mean re-evaluating an entire security strategy.
Step 1 is being clear on your purpose and associated business priorities as a basis for what security requirements you have. You need to understand your risk and implement measures to mitigate these. With our new consultancy programme “Cyber Roadmap Consulting” we help large organisations to better understand their cyber security risks by identifying risks in their existing systems and processes.
Already delivered to one of the world’s largest financial organisations, our Cyber Roadmap Consulting is fully compliant with ISO27002, the U.S. Commerce Department's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Security Framework and the U.S. Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) requirements for the financial services industry.
Working along with these standards, we review your current risks against your desired risk profile, and then provide a reliable, flexible road map that will help you manage your vulnerabilities and weaknesses to stay ahead of the threat curve.
As a customer, you will benefit from a partner which operates on a global scale with local presence in more than 180 countries. This global reach also covers 14 global Security Operations Centres (SOC’s), 45 datacenters and +250 customer specific operations.
Being a vendor agnostic supplier we are independent and able to design, deliver, build and manage bespoke solutions for you as well as deliver our standardized managed (security) services to you.
- Our global Security Consulting capability consists of 500 highly skilled security specialists with expertise in every cyber area. Key accreditations available include Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor/ Certified Information Security Manager (CISA/CISM), ISO27001, ISO27005 and ITIL. We are also able to assist you with your Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements. As a Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSAC), we provide a comprehensive set of security services to address the requirements of the PCI.
- We are accredited for performing professional services on a global scale by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance for the ISO9001:2008 quality management system.
- Holding the ISO9001 certification since July 2003 shows our long term commitment to continuously improve the quality of our services.
- We are one of the largest security and business continuity practices in the world, with more than 2,500 security consultants and professionals globally that has been offering security and business continuity expertise to our customers for many years.
- We are one of only a few organisations providing integrated network and security solutions both commercially and technically.
- Analyst-recognised capability: “for the growing number of enterprises seeking a broader, integrated solution rather than treating security as an isolated silo, BT can offer a one-stop-shop security experience”. BT was ranked as “Very Strong” by Current Analysis (2016).