- Products & services
Products & services
View our range of product and services, and learn how they can help you meet your communication needs.
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
A portfolio of solutions that accesses and manages information and assets at different points throughout the supply chain
Our solutions help you become more efficient, sustainable and secure. View a selection of our solutions, that show how our products and services work together.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Expert help from BT to tailor a solution that fits your requirements
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
We understand how many vertical industries work. We have the knowledge and assets that help them work better. Learn how we can help you.
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
All you need, from one partner, to connect you for a better future. Explore what we can do for you.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Explore the opportunities for talent available at BT
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Talk to us, we're waiting to hear how we can help you
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal
Accelerating growth in Asia-Pacific, Turkey, the Middle East and Africa
Explore the big issues with us as we bring on the latest insight on the hottest topics around the globe
See how you can manage your services online with My Account
From the latest BT press releases to the local news in your region, learn more here.
How we are helping customers become more sustainable though network-enabled ICT
How we are making a better future for people, enterprises and the environment
Whatever your communications needs, we’re sure we have the products and services to meet them
Explore our demonstrations and see how we can help you meet your communication needs
Joining our strengths with partners helps give you the very best across the globe
Operating globally, delivering locally
- Let's Talk
Follow us on all the leading social networks. Keep up with the latest news and views, and join the conversation
- My Account
BT named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape 2013
BT has been named a "leader" in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Telecom Service Provider 2013 Vendor Assessment.
In the IDC MarketScape report, it is noted how BT was one of the first telcos to recognise the importance of convergence with IT and continues to focus on innovation to move beyond connectivity.
More specifically, the IDC MarketScape highlights BT's strengths in the following key areas:
- Strong global brand: “BT has developed a strong global brand name and has done a great job moving beyond telco limitation.”
- Cloud portfolio: “BT has a smart, concise, and efficiently segmented portfolio of cloud and datacentre services, under BT Compute.”
- Leading in emerging growth sectors: “BT has become a leading global provider in key emerging growth sectors, including unified communications (UC), and is a primary provider in managed video services and IP voice.”
- Strong in security: “With BT Assure, BT has also established a strong security services practice.”
- Strong IT business: “Most importantly, BT has developed a strong IT business, with a core portfolio that includes consulting and professional services, as well as a centralized core of global account management team and supporting specialists that is perhaps the best in the business.”
- Managed mobility and applications management: “BT has done a good job building up its managed mobility and enterprise applications management portfolio.”
Over the past 12 months, BT has launched numerous new offerings and service enhancements to its already broad portfolio of services. According to Courtney Munroe, GVP WW Telecommunications IDC, "BT has always been forward looking. It has embraced the challenge of meeting MNC requirements and has invested significantly during 2013 in expanding its regional assets, particularly in the Asia Pacific region and Brazil. This shows that BT continues its efforts to diversify its revenue base and to build on success in winning contracts also outside of Europe."
Luis Alvarez, chief executive BT Global Services, said: "We are proud to be named as a worldwide leader by the IDC MarketScape just two months after achieving a leadership position in the Asia Pacific ‘next-generation telcos’ IDC Marketscape. We don't sell networks - we sell what our customers can do with them. The IDC MarketScape reports encourage us to continue on that path. It validates our investments in innovation and in people. We will build further on our long standing collaboration with our customers and engage with them with new and even better services wherever they invest to expand.”
This IDC MarketScape represents a vendor assessment of the 2013 telco ICT services market using the IDC MarketScape model. This assessment covers 11 key telecom service providers (SPs) on a worldwide basis. The assessment is based on current and future capabilities with a view of presenting the most comprehensive view of enterprise requirements.
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles. Vendor year-over-year growth rate relative to the given market is indicated by a plus, neutral or minus next to the vendor name.
*Source: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Telecom Service Provider 2013 Vendor Assessment (Doc# 245150), February 2014
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. The capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles.
PDF - 338 KB
View an excerpt of the report
- BT Connect for Communications
- BT Contact for Communications
- Calls & lines services - BT One
- CRM – BT Contact
- IT services - BT Compute
- Mobility services
- Network services - BT Connect
- Professional services - BT Advise
- Security & risk management – BT Assure
- Supply chain solutions – BT Trace
- Unified communications - BT One
- Enable me to mobilise my people processes and applications
- Give me intelligent network solutions and keep my organisation connected
- Help me make my organisation more sustainable through greater efficiency
- Help me understand the threats to my network and secure my organisation
- Help my organisation succeed with adaptable networked IT services
- Improve my customer relationships and make me more efficient
- Improve my organisation with expert professional services from BT
- Improve my supply chain efficiency
- Transform the end user experience and improve the business case for collaboration
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments