- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How our portfolio and investments in our people, processes and technology deliver a great customer experience.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Almirall teams work together worldwide with BT-hosted Cisco collaboration tools
Helping grow the patent pipeline
Drugs from Almirall help millions overcome medical problems from allergies to migraines. The company was facing a headache of its own, however, with different comms systems across its worldwide subsidiaries. These disparate technologies made communication hard and slowed decision-making. That hampered the firm’s ability to enter new territories and bring novel products to market.
With a fully-managed Cisco collaboration suite hosted by BT, Almirall anticipates improvements in productivity and staff satisfaction. And, with worldwide research and development teams working together more effectively, the Almirall pipeline of new patents will grow faster.
Video follows me everywhere I go. With my iPad, with my iPhone, I can connect wherever I am. It’s immediate, just a snap of your fingers. I have all my colleagues connected with TelePresence and I can instantly message them, call them and, if we need it, just WebEx.”
- Nuria Sane, Aqua Integration Project Manager, Almirall
Almirall: Powerful Cisco collaborative tools delivered by BT
- Almirall needed a worldwide collaboration solution to help deliver global expansion plans
- Hosted at BT data centres, the solution gives Almirall centralised control and local execution
- Cisco collaboration suite includes Jabber, Telepresence, and WebEx
- Almirall people can now connect from anywhere, at any time
- Collaborative technologies can be deployed and maintained by BT wherever in the world Almirall needs to work.
Global collaboration gets things going
As with Almirall, in a world that continues to globalise, keeping everyone working together and in step in all four corners of the globe is both a problem and an opportunity. We have sure-fire ways to take advantage of the collaborative chance presented.
Hosting makes it super-simple
Collaboration’s all very well but not if you’ve got to keep hundreds of devices up-to-date in locations across all continents. That’s the stuff of nightmares for the IT fraternity. It doesn’t have to be like that. Hosted solutions mean everything’s running at the latest software version and all that’s required for the end user is a network connection or even the internet.
View the full case study on SlideShare