- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Alstom Transport has selected BT to consolidate and optimise its global network infrastructure
Connectivity moves for train and bus maker
BT has been selected by Alstom Transport, one of the world’s leading providers of transport systems and solutions, to consolidate and optimise its global network infrastructure. Through this contract BT will support the operations of Alstom Transport in more than 300 locations across 59 countries.
BT will provide end-to-end network services from its BT Connect portfolio including wide and local area networks, internet access, integration and maintenance services. Alstom Transport will also benefit from enhanced collaboration facilities through BT One Cloud Microsoft. This service enables direct access to Microsoft productivity applications, connecting over the BT IP Connect global MPLS network, ensuring high performance in a secure environment.
We need to innovate and implement high performance services for our customers, employees and partners and have now found a global partner with the vision, capabilities and creativity to deliver that.”
- Christine Heckmann, CIO, Alstom Transport
- Supporting Alstom Transport operations in more than 300 locations across 59 countries
- End-to-end BT global managed network with Paris-based network operations centre
- BT One Cloud Microsoft enables direct access to Microsoft productivity applications, connecting over the BT IP Connect global MPLS network
- High performance access to a secure, available cloud environment anywhere in the world
Service management and integration
Communications networks are becoming more and more complex and the expertise needed has become increasingly costly. BT provides a cost-effective central point for network troubleshooting, monitoring and management. That assures increased reliability and improved performance.
Consolidation and optimisation advantages
End-to-end BT Connect network services include wide and local area IP-based networks along with internet access and support and integration services. With this BT one-stop shop companies can eliminate the hassle of dealing with multiple service providers in many different countries.