- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
The audio conferencing experience comes closer to natural conversation than anyone thought possible
New dimensions in audio quality
We all know the feeling of a one-dimensional audio conference, don’t we? You talk into a uniform black void that’s home to disembodied voices. Everyone saves on travel time and cost, to be sure, but the quality of the interaction and the level of engagement isn’t always what it could be.
Well, not until today. BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice makes the leap into three dimensions. Imagine an uncanny stereophonic mind picture of where everyone’s sitting in the virtual room. With intelligent crystal-clear audio compensating for varying volumes and connection qualities. Natural conversation mimicked by letting people talk over each other. And accented speech made miles easier to understand.
The Dolby Voice effect is incredible. It’s taken audio conferencing onto another plane entirely. Believe me, once you’ve tried it you won’t want to go back.”
– David Stark, Vice President, Global Conferencing Portfolio, BT
- Partnership between BT and Dolby Laboratories brings audio conferencing innovation
- BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice recognises and reinforces the human nature of phone conversations
- Automatic sound-level adjustment is matched with background noise suppression
- Conferencing over BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice takes on the vibrancy of a physical meeting
- Along with multinational enterprises, around 15,000 BT people now use the service
Transforming the audio conferencing experience
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice reproduces the sound and feel of in-person meetings without the need to travel. Stunning audio quality means subtle cues can be heard, while background noise is all but eliminated. Meanwhile, with its unique spatial effect each person on the call seems to speak from a distinct virtual location, making it much easier to identify who’s talking.
Why not try it for yourself with a 30-day free trial?
Don’t just take our word for it. Experience the transformational effects of BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice via our free trial so you and your colleagues can experience the service without risk.
View the full case study on SlideShare