- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT eliminates major data centre migration risk for CEVA Logistics
Building a platform for the future
Keen to consolidate its global data centres, CEVA Logistics first had to do some homework. That included relocating a disaster recovery data centre facility from third-party premises to a safer BT-owned site, both in the Netherlands.
Garry May, vice president of data centre management, hoped for a happy and healthy transition. So he engaged a professional services team from BT. They planned and de-risked the work – then flawlessly executed it over a single weekend with zero business impact. Garry got a perfect move while the company got the platform it needs for future expansion.
BT services are a lifeline for our business and the key to our future success. BT adapts seamlessly to our changing needs and never penalises us for things outside the norm. That shows the strength of our partnership.”
- Garry May, Vice President, Data Centre Management, CEVA Logistics
- Data centre consolidation required for process standardisation
- Disaster recovery facility relocated to BT premises
- BT Advise specialists ran risk analysis and developed mitigation plans
- Migration conducted over a single weekend with zero downtime
- 10 equipment racks moved; 26TB of data replicated and synchronised
- Lower cost solution with scope to support business growth
Planning for every eventuality
Relocating a data centre without business disruption requires meticulous planning. BT Advise Compute network and data centre specialists can help. BT takes responsibility for the whole project, working closely with customers to develop detailed risk analysis and mitigation plans.
The best home for an IT platform
Implementing and managing a data centre can be costly. It also consumes resources perhaps better targeted elsewhere. BT Compute Telehousing provides highly efficient accommodation in a secure environment.
As well as data centre services, BT provides CEVA Logistics with a global network connecting 600 sites across Europe and South America, complemented by inbound voice, security and internet access services.
All-round logistics improvement
Raising operational efficiency is key to success in the ultra-competitive logistics sector. See how BT networked IT services help to optimise asset utilisation for faster, more accurate delivery. Better supply chain visibility and superior customer service naturally follow.
View the full case study on SlideShare