- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice gives Eu Yan Sang a conferencing platform to accelerate its expansion
Crystal-clear, cost effective communication
Hendri Yu of Eu Yan Sang had a problem with clarity. In fact, executives at the traditional Chinese healthcare retailer’s worldwide locations had trouble understanding each other. The quality and reliability of an existing conferencing solution was poor. Management was frustrated by time wasted connecting to meetings and concerned about the potential for misunderstanding.
Now, with BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice, Eu Yan Sang gets stunning audio quality. Not only that but it’s saving up to 50 per cent on conferencing charges by avoiding PSTN costs. For Hendri that’s got all the hallmarks of a classic Chinese remedy.
We used to have a lot of quality issues, especially when calling from Hong Kong and China. We paid an expensive price but got a bad service.”
- Hendri Yu, Information Technology Executive, Eu Yan Sang International
- With 300 retail outlets across Asia and the US, close collaboration was business critical
- Legacy conferencing service had cost and quality issues, with unreliable technology
- BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice has revolutionised the way Eu Yan Sang people communicate
- 50 per cent saving on conferencing charges, while greater flexibility makes a positive impact on productivity
Transforming the audio conferencing experience
As the only conferencing system on the market that enables users to experience stunning audio quality free from background noise, BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice revolutionises the way people communicate and collaborate. Participants appear to be speaking from distinct virtual locations so it’s easy to identify who’s talking and hear everyone on the call – even those with soft voices. Conversation flows more naturally and everyone contributes more effectively.
Why not try it for yourself with a 30-day free trial?
Don’t just take our word for it. Experience the transformational effects of BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice via our free trial so you and your colleagues can experience the service without risk.
View the full case study on SlideShare