- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT helps Formwize steer a confident path to the cloud to keep pace with continuing growth
Floating on a future-oriented cloud
James Nielson’s job isn’t just about ticking boxes; it’s about making sure you can tick them, too. As chief digital officer of Formwize, a company that specialises in online forms, he can’t afford things to go slow when someone – who can be anywhere in the world – is filling in a survey or answering a quiz.
That’s why James relies on BT for his company’s infrastructure needs. That hasn’t just helped Formwize take advantage of almost limitless cloud server capacity; embracing BT’s Cloud of Clouds is taking care of the heavy lifting needed to power the company’s global growth.
At first we thought the cloud journey would have been too risky and costly, but BT managed our expectations all the way and right-sized us accordingly.”
- James Neilson, Chief Digital Officer, Formwize
- Formwize migrated to BT Cloud Compute in just three months
- Developers globally can access features from many clouds including Microsoft Azure and Amazon
- Meshing is enabled through the BT Compute Management System (CMS) allowing Formwize to treat many clouds as one large connected pool
- Formwize global cloud traffic runs over Microsoft Express Route powered by BT Cloud Connect Direct Microsoft, with enterprise-class security and availability
Quick and seamless access to storage, data and apps
Our Compute Management System (CMS) allows Clouds to work as one platform-as-a-service for seamless use of different service providers’ features and attributes.
De-risking the leap into the cloud
Pre-sales support from BT Advise professional services de-risks complex cloud journeys. Not only releasing IT people’s time for more strategic work, this also gives companies the confidence to make that virtual leap.
BT’s Cloud of Clouds
Aiming to empower organisations to connect easily and securely to the applications and data they need, wherever they’re hosted, BT’s Cloud of Clouds brings together the best collaboration services – our own and those of our world class partners.
View the full case study on SlideShare