- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Goethe-Institut trusts BT for unified communications and collaboration on a global basis
Promoting a connected culture
The Goethe-Institut needed a network, on which its critical business apps could depend, across 98 countries. Having first tried a combination of three regional suppliers, it chose to eliminate management problems by partnering with BT as its single worldwide service provider.
With BT IP Connect Global, an integrated platform now supports telephony, data, and multimedia worldwide for the Goethe-Institut. It’s also started on a path towards unified communications and collaboration with the deployment of BT One Microsoft Lync and BT One Voice SIP Trunking.
We wanted a single provider for our unified communications platform. With its worldwide reach and high-performance networks BT convinced us it was the one.”
- Stefan Spitzenpfeil, Division Manager IT, Goethe-Institut
- Management issues with separate service providers
- BT appointed as single unifying force
- Agile converged BT IP Connect Global network with flexible bandwidth
- BT Advise professional services unified communications consultancy
- Voice service optimisation with BT One Microsoft Lync
- BT One Voice SIP Trunking as unified communications standard
Any-to-any converged connectivity
Creating a global IP VPN eliminates expensive point-to-point circuits and ends the need for separate infrastructures for different traffic types, making the organisation many times more agile.
Class-of-service traffic prioritisation
Using the class-of-service functionality embedded in BT IP Connect Global means time-sensitive traffic like voice and critical business apps can be hustled ahead of more mundane data like email.
Taking best unified communications advice
With arguably more networking experience than any other service provider, a BT Advise Unified Communications Quick Start consultancy brings that expertise to bear for BT clients.
Seemingly complex functionality made easy
Unified communications features like instant messaging, presence, audio and video conferencing and terminal integration become child’s play with a managed BT One Microsoft Lync deployment.
Setting standards eases platform integration
BT One Voice SIP Trunking extends IP telephony into the heart of the enterprise to combine apps from best-of-breed technology suppliers while reducing cost and keeping things simple.
View the full case study on SlideShare