- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT innovation helps Humber NHS Foundation Trust people spend more time with patients
Assuring the highest quality care
BT is providing an end-to-end mobile solution for Humber NHS Foundation Trust that offers Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G connectivity. It integrates with the trust’s existing electronic patient record system and incorporates innovative workforce and work flow management software from TotalMobile.
Replacing paper records, the new mobile solution ensures clinicians have the most up-to-date information at their fingertips whether in the office, on the go, or at the patient’s home. It streamlines the trust’s existing processes, reducing the need to return to base, saving time and money travelling, and allowing more time to be spent on patient care.
This mobile service allows our staff to gain instant secure access to the most up-to-date information stored on our electronic patient record system.”
- Adrian Snarr, Director of Finance, Infrastructure and Informatics, Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Humber NHS Foundation Trust goes mobile
Mobile transformation in a clinical environment is described by Allyson Kent and Adrian Snarr from the trust.
- Serves a population of 600,000 through over 3,000 staff operating from 70 sites
- Unlocks efficiency: providing more for less
- Safeguards patient privacy and data
- Offers real time information to healthcare professionals on the move
- Integrates with existing NHS systems
- First-phase rollout to 500 healthcare professionals
Accelerating time to benefit
Using G-Cloud sped up procurement and kept costs down as the Trust didn’t have to go to the expense of putting the contract out to tender.
Real time data available anywhere
Innovative software from TotalMobile gives healthcare professionals access to real time information wherever and whenever they need it.
Using devices appropriate to roles
Staff will be able to access patient records, view schedules and appointments and update notes using mobile devices of their choice like tablets and smartphones.
Meeting government information security standards
Patient records and scheduling information sit on a BT-hosted platform that complies with Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) standards to ensure sensitive patient data is safeguarded.
View the full case study on SlideShare